Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Im gonna read the books after the show is over, then re watch the show to see how i feel. Right now, I just see too much disappointment in interpretation, I dont want to ruin it
  2. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 02:13 PM) Yeah but if there's some kind of by-law that is governing this move, none of that stuff is relevant. The question would be solely his ownership/management of the Clippers and how he treats his players/staff. Ask Corey Maggette about that
  3. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 02:11 PM) Because people never say awful things to their friends/family while in the privacy of their own home? I mean I get it, he's a racist and he's got a past so they had to do something, but Cuban's argument about the slippery slope makes sense. What if you're an outspoken guy (like Cuban) who is in the public eye (like Cuban) and you do things that piss off other owners (like Cuban) and you get drunk and say something stupid, let's say directed towards a woman, would this set a precedent that the NBA could ban him and take away his team? Could owners conspire together and fake outrage over some comment and try to force the commissioner to get rid of someone? When it starts affecting the bottom line, then yes. 14 major sponsors have pulled out of agreements with the Clippers, that kind of stuff gets noticed. Also, he offended a minority group that consists of 80 percent of the NBA, as well as specifically a legend of the game. This isnt as much fake outrage as you would like to think it is
  4. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 02:04 PM) Is that Donnie Veal or the game thread? yes
  5. QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 12:46 PM) There is more dark clouds downtown than a game thread after Donnie Veal enters the game. so you are saying the storm of the century is going to hit
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 01:45 PM) I think he's more of a good guy. I picture him in Needful things, he is a good bad guy
  7. I wish this happened under Stern. He should be the one squirming in the limelight, he oversaw 32 of the 33 years of this assholes ownership
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 07:51 AM) Having seen, and loved, Cloverfield... i kind of feel like I've already seen Godzilla. Yea, i dont think this is anywhere close to true. And I liked Cloverfield too
  9. And now, the legal fun begins
  10. Is the weather going to be out of here by gametime? It is alternating drizzle and downpour here in elgin
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Von Sydow has a very Sith quality about him
  12. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 12:38 PM) I definitely think the team will draft a wide-out. That or we will add a June/July cap casualty. I think that was supposed to be Josh Morgan. They also got that speedburner from the CFL(Williams?) QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 12:35 PM) Just for Kyyle... http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ml#.U1-msq1dXgI Did he have a hand transplant?
  13. Sterling will make money whether he sells or keeps, it doesnt matter. He made millions paying his players and staff nothing, for decades. He can go back to that model and give no cares about it. The NBA needs to figure out a way to convince him that it is in his best interest to sell, and sell quickly.
  14. Hahn is gonna do what he has told us all he is going to do, target young, up and coming, cost controlled. If he cannot get that, I dont think he makes any KW type "under the radar" moves. If KW were still in charge, we would be hearing rumors he was sniffing around a RH starter, somewhere
  15. So did Big Frank lose his gig with Fox? I have noticed he has been on Sox postgame a few times recently
  16. Any predictions on Silvers action today? I think "indefinite suspension while investigation is done"
  17. QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 09:44 AM) Lol. Ladies n gentleman, introducing the baseball scout potentate; advising simpleton advanced scouts since Yaz protected Hawk (the real, lesser-known truth). If you have time, please expand on this idea of busting good hitters inside. Sounds interesting man! If you only knew how funny/ironic this really was
  18. QUOTE (Dunt @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 09:32 AM) I said it earlier this season, and I'll say it again now: you get through April with a .500 or better record and this team is for real. Their May schedule is as soft as a pillow, time to get fat and put some separation between us and the rest of the division. On a side note, had a blast at the game last night. I love these empty April games. Had 500 levels from the free survey and ended up in the 6th row behind the Sox on deck circle by the end of the game, doesnt get much better than that. You should have thrown things at the guy in the blackhawks jersey that couldnt shut up during the entire game
  19. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 09:35 AM) Who is MUTO? Serious question, I know absolutely nothing about the Godzilla story. Mutated creatures, either from people genetically engineering them or as a result of nuclear disaster http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Muto Kind of a general term, but they all usually come from the same creature that mutates a bunch of different ways
  20. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    Im glad I am waiting out reading the books. I want to read to fill in the blanks, but at the same time I dont want the disappointment you guys are feeling by not seeing certain things play out the way you expected
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 07:13 AM) The new Asian trailer for Godzilla reveals another monster. A flying beast...MUTO? The director said Godzilla will be facing multiple Kaiju. MUTO would be awesome
  22. http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10855864 Some weird stuff going on in Golden State
  23. Great series win!
  24. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 10:00 PM) If the Pacers end up losing that series, the Bulls really blew their chance to make it to the ECF.. I think if Thibs wasn't so stubborn with his rotations we would have been better off His rotations wouldn't have won this series. The Wizards are clearly the better team here. The bulls clearly still have Kirk Hinrich as a primary scoring option.
  25. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 28, 2014 -> 08:32 PM) Great base running by Viciedo there I'm glad it didn't get caught, because I'm not entirely confident he would retouch second base, lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.