Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I dont know if you guys can see it, but Abreu has a certain finish/follow through when he hits a ball that I can tell it is leaving the park. Its like he is mad at the ball and sending it away
  2. QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:45 PM) It's not so much that I'm mad at him that we need to scheme/coach in such a way that it doesn't keep happening. It seems ridiculous that Boozer can get a ton of minutes in quarters 1-3 and cannot play in the fourth quarter, the quarter in which we constantly lose games due to our inability to score. I swear sometimes it seems like you cover your eyes when Boozer plays and only see the points he scores.
  3. LOL, that looks just like an Onion quote. Again, some people are just 100% fail
  4. This is what happens when you leave your last 20 minutes to Kirk f***ing Hinrich
  5. Hinrich is being abused. His slap foul just now was petty and stupid
  6. Remember last time they blamed the balls for being juiced because Sosa and McGuire hit all those home runs. Yea that was funny in retrospect
  7. TURRRIBLE has changed teams
  8. QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 06:55 PM) Hibbert looks TURRIBLE Pacers look TURRRRRIBLE
  9. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 06:45 PM) I hope we trade for Jimmy Jones, sounds like a tough hitter. I'm sure deadspin will put up an article "Hawk is racist towards People named Jones"
  10. Happy birthday grand poobah
  11. I just now went through Francisco's wiki. Seems like he will be a nightmare for the sox, dude is all over the place with his anger issues and on the field results
  12. I didn't see a breakdown of the scrum, what exactly did Maldonado do that was the worst of all of them?
  13. I see these stories involving Izzo, Donovan, Calipari and read them as "College coach that has everything he wants at his disposal really wants s***ty job that is impossible to win at and to risk damaging elite reputation"
  14. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 12:58 PM) Then he should go win a title. Gonna keep pretending that matters, huh
  15. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 12:55 PM) He kind of looks like Blake Griffin there. I love the rolled up jorts and trucker hat
  16. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 12:50 PM) IMO, Pop is at the point now where he's also almost getting COY awards by default. Unless there's someone else who clearly carries a team, his team will be at the top of the conference, a finals contender, and everyone will credit him. I agree that there's a very strong case to be made for Thibs, but the case is just about equally strong for Popp, and guess which guy has 4 rings? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Coach_of_the_Year_Award Looking at this list it doesn't seem like rings have anything to do with it, only yearly results. But you can keep throwing the ring part in
  17. http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=56320
  18. QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 12:31 PM) And he has finished top 3 in 3 of his 4 years as Bulls coach. Unless you think he should win it every year I don't get the gripe here. He is clearly being acknowledged as one of the best coaches in the game. I just think he clearly had a bigger disadvantage than Pop did and made a much bigger impact. This is no disrespect to Pop, he has a well oiled machine and everyone knows their roles. The Spurs did what everyone expected them to. The Bulls did the exact opposite, the tank calls came out strong when rose went down and even stronger when Deng was traded and this team became one of the best in the conference starting in January. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 12:34 PM) Pop has the best team in a far superior conference. The 8th seed in the west had a better record than the Bulls. Let's not sit here and pretend the Bulls could compete in the western conference as they could not. I'm not pretending about anything, to me the award goes to the coach that did the best job over the course of the season. You play who is on the schedule. Again, Pop is amazing, they are by far one of the top 3 teams in the nba.
  19. Talk about an incredible fall from dominance. Dontrelle just lost the plate and could never find it again
  20. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 12:09 PM) But it does have bearing on whether or not they start viewing a guy as an all time great. We aren't talking about hall of fame, we are talking about COY
  21. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 12:08 PM) For the sake of the White Sox, I disagree. I dunno, if he was drinking this whole time then maybe it was working for him
  22. QUOTE (ptatc @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:53 AM) We've had this discussion. You cannot do that and expect to have a healthy effective pitcher. It's like not running for 6 months then deciding to run a marathon. It would not end well. This is Marty, don't expect him to read refuted arguments. This damages his own arguments
  23. Shea is just buried in my mind. He seriously has to amaze from this point forward to see the field
  24. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:42 AM) Spurs Popovich wins NBA COY. Thibodeau was 3rd. I respect the hell out of Popovich and I agree he deserves praise, but what the hell does Thibs need to do to get recognition? Put any other coach in charge of the bulls not named Popovich and this team crashes and burns hardcore. Thibs is the master of chicken salad out of chicken s***
  25. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 11:30 AM) Does Cabrera look a little lighter than last year? NOT reading anything into it, mind you. I absolutely thought he looked a bit thinner when I saw him at bat yesterday. I'm sure he fluctuates though

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.