Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 01:03 PM) Is that page run by your league? I wish leagues here would do stat-keeping. No, our league uses quick scores for schedules and results, but that is it. We keep our own stats on league lineup, it's pretty tidy and free Buffalo Grove uses league lineup for their leagues though, which is pretty cool
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 11:39 AM) You might think this is funny, but one of my managers actually keeps stats for his entire team. http://www.mitcharf.com/mitcharf/softball/ I dont think it is funny at all http://www.leaguelineup.com/teams_baseball...p;sid=287964672 My previous team Cobra Kai is also on league lineup
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 10:26 AM) Yeah, well what's your wRC+? That's all I care about. me, rockraines, and chw42 have been working on softball-reference.com night and day. Be patient
-
Slow pitch softball thread
The Juggernaut is pretty fun, we have a few Jeff Halls on our team too. Those things can send it
-
NCAA basketball 2014-15 thread
Look, I think it is ridiculous that he would be suspended a year for smoking. But I also think it is equally ridiculous that he took one puff and got busted for it. Come on.
-
2014 Films Thread
All of the reviews I have read of ASM2 have been 6s and 7s out of 10. Action awesome, a ton of plot that is stretched out because they are trying to bring in everything to push forward to Sinister 6.
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 07:52 AM) We've never had that. Our league is tight when one team doesn't have enough, they'll call to director and they call us. It usually happens in the fall in AH. For some reason it always seems that certain bad teams fall apart in the last few weeks. And they never tell anyone
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 07:21 AM) Our first game is next thurs...at 10pm...vs the worst team. Waste of time. Nah, the only waste of time is when you get to the park and the other team doesnt show
-
Slow pitch softball thread
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 11:32 PM) Our first game was Tuesday night. Freezing cold, but luckily we got slaughter rule'd so we didn't play more than 5 innings. lol. I had a rough night at the plate. 1 for 3. 1 of my outs, a groundout to pitcher, the other out was a foul out that squibbed towards 1B. The opposing pitcher kept quickpitching us and the ump kept forgetting to hold him. I realize I should have just taken the pitches, but I was so cold I just wanted to swing at everything. Oh well, we wouldn't have won anyway. I'm considering getting a bat, I just don't think I have the power to hit a HR unless I get a really nice bat. The one I have now is pretty dead, but I only use it for singles to RF, so I never cared. http://www.softballfans.com A lot of my teammates trade bats and buy broken in bats on the forums.
-
Sox @ Tigers, Quintana vs. Scherzer, 4/24, 12:08, CSN
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 02:38 PM) I called that............................3rd out today not in the cards. going out on quite a limb. you should gamble
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
I remain, crushed
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 02:14 PM) It was funny! you should have stuck around after your grand showing, it got funnier
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 02:03 PM) The Bulls are what they are. They go balls to the wall for 82 games racking up victories over opponents that play the 80% throttle game. There's no question when watching these teams which roster is better - and it ain't the Bulls. Come playoff time, everyone is balls to the wall. So let's all stop b****ing about how much Kirk sucks (he does, we all know it) and how much Carlos Boozer sucks (he does, we all know it) and there's certainly zero reason to debate whether Carlos Boozer should be out there in the 4th quarter playing "Ole!" defense and shooting 19 foot fadeaways. This team is what it is. There are no surprises coming anytime this season. Just pray they can work out a miracle and add Carmelo Anthony and a healthy Derrick Rose and we can all participate in a bukaki together afterwards. Beyond that, just enjoy the non-Bulls basketball, because if you're holding out any hope of that the Bulls can win this series, I spoiler (also known as "kyyle-mode"*) for you. They won't. *kyyle is a dick and spoils things on facebook I have been waiting for this, it took you longer than I expected
-
Sox @ Tigers, Quintana vs. Scherzer, 4/24, 12:08, CSN
QUOTE (johndyce @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 01:17 PM) Told you guys. Beckham playing now means the season is over. Not even close. I am not a fan of Gordon anymore but this doomsday stuff is silly
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 12:44 PM) Is that different than the rest of the game? We saw this blow up in our face in the last game where it didn't matter how good or bad Taj Gibson is because he and the rest of the team was absolutely gassed in OT. Likewise, as with any other player, you occasionally play a guy despite knowing he isn't generally better because he might happen to play better for a stretch of time. It's like Nate Robinson. Generally, he'll lose you points, but if you are quick enough with the trigger, you can put him out there and let him win you some games when he gets going Nate Robinson singlehandedly won games with his offense. When has Boozer EVER done that for the Bulls? The 4th quarter is absolutley different than the rest of the game, because if you have a lead you have to protect it. Carlos DOES NOT DO THAT. Im sorry man, he simply does not deserve to play the 4th quarter.
-
Sox @ Tigers, Quintana vs. Scherzer, 4/24, 12:08, CSN
Good thing Gordon carried over his hot streak from the minors
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 23, 2014 -> 10:37 PM) It's just that his usage makes no sense. If he actually sucks, then he shouldn't be starting and playing 70% of the first three quarters. If he is good enough to merit the playing time in the first three quarters, then he should get more than 0 minutes in the final quarter/8 minutes of the game Come on man, it makes total sense and you know it. The guy gives back the points he is making, and then some. We all see it. His effort is terrible, and the team needs full effort to succeed. You cant have him in there in the last quarter giving points away because his defense is so terrible that other players have to cover his ass.
-
Sox @ Tigers, Quintana vs. Scherzer, 4/24, 12:08, CSN
What exactly happened to Conors hand? Did he get hit by a pitch? Field a smashed line drive?
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (ptatc @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 09:25 AM) Looks like I'll be selling most of my tickets this year. I'm too old for those games. well, this year the brutal winter didnt really start until after december was over, so maybe you can drag your old bones out for a few
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 08:40 AM) I was hoping they would have some different teams play on Thanksgiving. I like the 49ers vs Seahawks, but I'm sick of watching the Lions and Cowboys. BUT TRADITION!!!!
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 08:33 AM) Can't wait for the Bills to start the year 1-0. who is their first preseason game? browns?
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!
Downs and Belisario quietly did their jobs yesterday.
-
Sox @ Tigers, 4/23, Rienzo vs. Smyly, 6:08 on CSN+
Would be wrong to call Viciedo "Boo Boo" since Abreu is Yogi? Probably
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
According to his agent, RB Shaun Draughn will sign a one year deal with the Bears
-
2014 MLB catch-all thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 23, 2014 -> 11:43 AM) Alex Wood and Jose Fernandez combined for 25k last night and 0 bb. Both those guys are fun to watch. 28 total Ks in the game. Pretty ridiculous