Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 09:21 AM) You should try it, I have heard from reliable sources that you can just punch your computer screen and I will feel it. Al Gores internet box lets me do amazing things
  2. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 22, 2014 -> 08:27 AM) You are a silly goose. Of course they can win. They just did last night. All they have to do is score more runs than the other team over a 9 inning period. I'll smack your mouth
  3. Damn. We just can't win
  4. Lol. Linebrinkstrom
  5. That opening segment was terrible, even worse now that I know whT happened to DB
  6. QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 04:34 PM) love his Thibs stories Lol, right? Joakim "Thibs if we weren't winning games if would hate you right now" Thibs "Jo, I feel the same way about you"
  7. Kyyle23 replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 04:32 PM) Holy s***. You just bumped a thread by JimH? By the artist formerly known as JimH
  8. Noah is such an awesome, humble person. I'm really enjoying this press conference
  9. QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 02:21 PM) I think it was last year there was a good thread with info on restaurants and bars around USCF. Any ideas on how I can find it? Well you could try the old fashioned way and just go to the bottom right and change your search settings to "All" instead of 30 or 90 days. There is a google search function code but I can't remember it
  10. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 11:47 AM) It is to honor Eminem and 8 Mile Rd. Lol if this is true then Detroit truly needs Robocop on the streets
  11. Kyyle23 replied to iamshack's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (iamshack @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 12:21 PM) Thanks! Married. Who'd a thunk this Vegas bachelor would be one part of the ball and chain Congrats!
  12. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 12:39 PM) Questions to ask before trying that are many though...how long might he be out for, how much will he cost in the interim, will he be able to participate in team activities at all during camps, how disruptive would his return be if it's only for a few games, what other action might Goodell take? I'm sure this last transgression is going to result in Goodell bringing out his Mjolnir. I also think as soon as the suspension is over, he will be immediately rostered and pushed to start
  13. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 12:27 PM) Considering the fact he could be in jail when that season starts... They just got away with proactively "suspending" him last season and sending him to rehab. You would think they would wait this one out too
  14. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 12:13 PM) Well it turns out that Aldon Smith is the crazy one, so it's not all that surprising I get that, it usually takes a lot for a team to finally turn their backs on a player. Apparently Smith hit that marker. After all this, he has Dallas written all over him
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Heads22's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 12:07 PM) Reads this, remembers that he was the annointed closer out of spring training, droops head. Well the guy that was annointed closer at Soxfest is walking around with a limp and recently had a shot in his back to relieve pain. So, there is that. Resume head drooping
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    The Jaime/Cersei scene made me uncomfortable, lol. So many things wrong with what happened on so many levels
  17. It's crazy to think the 49ers aren't going to pick up Alden Smiths option.
  18. QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 11:36 AM) EST in Detroit I meant the ":08" part, lol. I know it's an hour early
  19. What's with the start time? Promotional?
  20. Lol, Bargnani is most likely not opting out because there is no way someone pays him more after seeing him with Toronto and NYK
  21. Please no Axelrod. The last time he faced Detroit he went 2.2 innings, gave up 10 hits and 7 ER. I can only take so much of that type of performance and Paulino filled this months quota
  22. @swirsk054: Bulls have called a major press conference for 4 PM this afternoon.
  23. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 09:37 AM) Thomas could hit those low line drives out and an assortment of balls that didn't clear the fence by so much....more like long pop outs that he muscled out...but I don't remember Thomas ever squaring up a high and outside fastball and hitting it on a line 425 feet to RCF. Still go with Bo Jackson, Puig and Miguel Cabrera for pure RF power. Manny Ramirez used to be able to do that earlier in his career before he got pull happy. He absolutely did. That's what made him special

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.