Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 11:24 AM) ugh, can you give me a little rundown? I hate Trib's paywall is so unforgiving. basically the player and team have agreed that the signing bonus can be moved and allocated later in the contract in order to free up money to make moves, making the cap hit manageable
  2. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 11:08 AM) Yes that is exactly what you are doing. Arguing to argue.We are talking 2 players on the roster. 2 out of 14 or 15. Keeping them is not standing pat. Rick Hahn has kept Dunn, Konerko, Beckham, De Aza, Sale, Quintana....why has he stood pat this offseason after losing 99 games? Your argument to argue is beyond ridiculous. Why don't you actually act like a moderator and not an instigator? Im not getting in the middle of your argument here, but comparing MLB rosters/salaries with NBA rosters/salaries is apples and oranges.
  3. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 05:38 PM) Damn. That's what is killing me with Michael C Smith continuing to tout hte Bears low cap number, because our effective cap after accounting for 25 more players on league min salary is not something to be too excited over. But I'm still kind of glad we took Cutler's pay up front and aren't setting ourselves for the apocalypse that Dallas will be facing soon. Not so fast, it appears this contract has a few funky clauses, as well as Jennings and Slauson http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,316899.story
  4. Kyyle23 replied to Rowand44's topic in SLaM
    yesterday when I left work, my car thankfully started, and my crappy 1994 toyota camry assisted in jump starting 3 cars that were all less than 3 years old. I found that humorous. Every car had super corroded batteries too.
  5. Ryback is an absolute moron, I think he is gonna run himself out of the WWE pretty soon
  6. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    utterings by Dee Dee McCarron on twitter are humorous and stupid
  7. It looked like the snake s*** on Ambrose
  8. QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 12:22 AM) So...can we all take back the ridicule towards the FO for not making a deal? There was a lot of premature criticism up in here and the Bulls did a great job of not revealing their plan and not making a deal without getting what they were looking for, which is talent over savings. In the end, we got both. Great. All that for a freaking expiring contract. This is a great deal, but they have a long way to go before they are in the clear.
  9. JBL makes a pretty good old school Vince McMahon
  10. Just ran out to the car to warm it. It wasnt happy about it, but it turned over.
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Zoo Polar Bears are even cold today
  12. Too Cool reuniting on Old School RAW tonite, as well as Pipers Pit featuring The Shield. Im thinking we might see Roman Reigns start to turn away from the Shield tonite
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Rowand44's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 11:30 AM) If a pedestrian is driving anywhere, they are confused lol, I dont know why but this made me think of a GTA glitch video where a guy is driving around with an invisible car
  14. QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 11:19 AM) I had snow continuing to fall until 8 or 9 pm. I live in the NW suburbs, didnt even think about lake effect snow continuing.
  15. QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 11:08 AM) I'm glad it worked out that SF played in GB yesterday. Despite the cold in GB, there would have been snow in CHI with the cold and that could've led to any result. Eh, it was pretty similar weather. The snow was definitely done by the time the game started, it was just blowing around. I have a feeling there would have been an large purchase of unsold seats in Chicago just like there was in GB
  16. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 10:52 AM) If the 49ers play offense like they did against the Packers, they will lose. Panthers D is tough. I agree, if the 49ers play like that the Panthers will stop them cold.
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Qi is a word that is played far too often in Words with Friends
  18. NFC WEST FIGHT!! The NFC North has no dogs left to fight
  19. QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 08:09 AM) Can you go out every few hours to run it for 10 minutes? That's my plan (I am in Carpentersville) I can, but hell no i wont
  20. I just parked my car at work, and begged it to start when I come back outside in 8 hours. Im not sure it will
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Massive mammaries
  22. QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 07:55 PM) Good wasn't the right word -- I question whether a team with Melo on it can win championships. I think him as the one star, would never win a championship. If another star came along I think he could
  23. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 07:03 PM) I can't help but compare this to the case in 2007 where there was a person who had been in a persistent vegetative state for years, had their former spouse wanting them removed from life support and stating those were her wishes, and had an entire political party step in to oppose removing life support. Terri Schiavo
  24. QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 07:44 PM) I'm not convinced that a team with Carmelo on it can be good. But, unlike the tanker crew, I'll certainly consider doing something that would almost certainly make the team a perennial playoff team if management avoids Knicks-like idiocy. Why in the world would Melo want to play for Thibs, though? Are you saying going forward? Because Melo played on some pretty good nuggets teams

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.