Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 27, 2015 -> 09:20 PM) GS 1Q line is -3. Feel like that's a steal. Yep. I've been really hot lately in the NBA. Gotta keep riding this streak.
  2. GS 1Q line is -3. Feel like that's a steal.
  3. I has Iowa state -5 tonight.
  4. I joined the network again to watch tonight. That triple threat match was epic. Somehow Byran will end up in the main event. No way they can realistically expect us to think lesnar can be beat 1 on 1 after they've built him up so much.
  5. Oh my god this is stupid. It would ruin the game.
  6. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 09:16 AM) Chad Ford busted changing his draft rankings retroactively Reddit found this. r/nba has now gotten a triple double removed from Lebron this year, found the video of him telling wade they were going to reunite as now this.
  7. Bulls playing well tonight.
  8. QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 03:58 PM) Took Hornets -5 Wizards -14 Hawks -8 Pacers +10 Bulls ML I parlayed each game with each game for a total of ten bets. Since the first 3 already happened I won my bet back. Hopefully the pacers cover or bulls win since I'll win 3 parlays on each. So much for sucking at NBA betting. Glad I hedged this.
  9. Took Hornets -5 Wizards -14 Hawks -8 Pacers +10 Bulls ML I parlayed each game with each game for a total of ten bets. Since the first 3 already happened I won my bet back. Hopefully the pacers cover or bulls win since I'll win 3 parlays on each. So much for sucking at NBA betting.
  10. QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 11:41 AM) Thank god someone made a thread. Does anyone bet on NBA games? I do every so often, but I'm usually pretty bad at NBA games.
  11. Maybe Tom should worry about where his fans are going to sit.
  12. Super Bowl opens at a pick em.
  13. I threw 30 on Seahawks +300 in the third quarter so I am happy. And my teaser stayed alive.
  14. Hope anyone who took GB is enjoying their 24 point cushion.
  15. I figured we've never really had any betting threads on this forum where we can discuss spreads etc. I've been leaning colts +7 and Seattle -7.5 all week, but decided to tease them to Seattle -2/NE -1. What is everyone else doing?
  16. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 18, 2015 -> 02:12 AM) I can't believe the entire left and right field bleachers only hold 2,000 seats. I guess it makes sense, it just seems like more. Wow, seriously?
  17. Left field bleechers not ready until early may, RF not till late May.
  18. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 10, 2015 -> 02:56 PM) Illinois St vs NDSU has been a really good game Rough outcome though
  19. QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 10:42 AM) So you drop by and let people know they are crazy and do not even post what teams you would and would not play for? Riiiiiiiight.... Play for White Sox Cardinals Cubs Not blue jays As Rays
  20. QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 11:35 AM) STEP 1 FIND OFFICE STEP 2 GET COACH STEP 3 BRO DOWN WITH JAY CUTLER Cracked up here. Literally this is what the gist of the press conference was
  21. You guys are crazy if you wouldn't play for the cubs. I know we all hate them, but you'd still be living in Chicago surrounded by family and friends who can attend whenever they want even if it's on the wrong side of town. Unless you're from out of town. That would make sense.
  22. If Kirk could just get a season ending injury that would be great.
  23. I'll never rip on the bulls front office again. Ever, the majority of this team was drafted by them. You cant blame them for free agents spurning them.
  24. Hope you all took the over.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.