Everything posted by kev211
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
Niko is just unreal.
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 2, 2015 -> 01:04 PM) Why did Thibs have him in the game? The Bulls have so many players who are chronically injured. It's time for Gar/Pax to shake that up a bit. Even if they were totally healthy for Game 1 of the playoffs, no way that lasts more than a game or two. It is amazing how many games their players miss. Stubhub prices are only going to go lower. This isn't on thibs. It's just a freak injury.
-
More 2005 Promotions Announced
I'm going to have to nab that Podsednik bobble head. I'm sure it's him doing his fist pump as he rounded second.
-
Derrick Rose to have surgery on Torn Right Meniscus
http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2x2cz...hn_paxsons_son/ This was posted long before news broke. So the timetable might be correct as well.
-
Sports Betting
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 16, 2015 -> 10:43 AM) I learned my lesson back in college. I had done well with college basketball, so then I let it all ride on Opening Day. I went with Buehrle vs. KC and Randy Johnson was pitching for Arizona. The Sox and DBacks ended up scoring a combined zero runs and my balance disappeared. Never again, lol. Never bet more than 5-10% of your bank roll on one bet!
-
2015 TV Thread
3 solid episodes so far from Better Call Saul.
-
2014-2015 MLB off season player movement and rumors thread
QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Feb 16, 2015 -> 09:37 PM) Bruce Chen stays within in the division. Signs minor league deal with the Indians. Cy Chen
-
Single game tickets?
QUOTE (raBBit @ Feb 16, 2015 -> 10:15 AM) I did this. I could only get section 533 for OD. Hopefully my dad takes me so I can sit in the good seats. 533 are not bad seats.
-
Opening Day Tickets
QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Feb 16, 2015 -> 02:25 PM) Having trouble selling opening day tickets, huh? They haven't released single game tickets yet the only way to have opening day tickets as of right now is through this or some sort of season ticket plan. This is just a way to sell tickets to the other games.
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 15, 2015 -> 12:16 AM) These athletes today are just incredible. I don't want to think about what they're gonna be like in 2025. Can athletes really get any better than this? At what point does the human body peak?
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 11, 2015 -> 06:39 PM) Meh we have Tony Snell.
-
Spring Training TV broadcast and Internet streaming schedule up
QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Feb 10, 2015 -> 07:40 AM) The Rodon/Rondon thing has to stop from everyone. It's Rodon. And he's a stud. So we should remember his name. Brian Hanley yesterday morning called him Hector Rondon. Are you sure he wasn't talking about Hector Rondon?
-
2015 TV Thread
That desert scene in better call Saul tonight was great. So happy to have scenes like that back in my life.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Imagine the heat if Rollins cashed in and took the belt off of byran immediately after winning.
-
2015 TV Thread
All really good opening scene for Better Call Saul. I wonder if they'll ever go back to post breaking bad Saul or if that was a one time thing.
-
2015 TV Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 8, 2015 -> 10:09 PM) Better Call Saul...ya I'm all in already. Yeah. Slow start to the episode but nice ending. I have high hopes.
-
All Star host selection to mimic Super Bowl
QUOTE (MAX @ Feb 8, 2015 -> 09:44 AM) Why is that a guarantee? Why are the sox even a consideration? We hosted the 1st all star game in 1933 and the 50th anniversary game in 1983.
-
All Star host selection to mimic Super Bowl
We're pretty much guaranteed one of the 100th all star game or the 100 year anniversary game.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
So ziggler heel turn going to cost Bryan the match tonight?
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 2, 2015 -> 07:23 PM) If only there was a match to contain 6 wrestlers to decide who should go to Wrestlemania. Would this match be contested in some type of chamber?
-
ESPN Sox vs Cubs Article
Extremely misinformed about White Sox with no mention about Johnson/Sanchez and Rodon.
-
Jeff Samardzija contract extension?
QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Feb 2, 2015 -> 01:19 PM) I'm not arguing that you have some legit info to the contrary, but the whole thing just seems so nonsensical to me. Why WOULD we agree to an extension in season, unless it was a significant overpay? The Sox aren't going to want to give him free market money unless he shows them success, and by the time he shows them success, he'll be a free agent anyway, which, at that point, is only upside for him. If he was going to sign an extension, he should/would have done it already. The reason you do that is to sell your injury/performance risk to the team. But he's already taken the risk and now he's set up to reap the benefits. I just don't get it. He's made it pretty clear he wants to see what the team and management etc is like for a half a season or so before committing here long term. That's why.
-
2014-2015 NFL Football thread
Why didn't bill call timeout after first down?
-
Sports Betting
So what are our thoughts on the Super Bowl?
-
2014-2015 NBA thread
STREAK BUSTERS