Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 18, 2006 -> 11:59 AM) Skills Challenge LeBron James Steve Nash Chris Paul Dwyane Wade This one should be fun.
  2. kev211 replied to Random's topic in SLaM
  3. Cant get in either
  4. QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 10:41 PM) You can catch the U.S. women vs. Japan on Tape Delay at 4 PM CT on CNBC if you want to check out a match. I'll be watching
  5. QUOTE(Felix @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 10:29 PM) Why do they always show the curling at 3 AM (EST)? I've got school tomorrow, plus I probably would fall asleep around 2, just like last night Why dont they show it one night in primetime on nbc people would watch just to see wtf it was.
  6. QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 10:09 PM) U.S. vs. Canada curling match is on live at 2 A.M. central time for those who will be up in 4 hours. I wish I could watch this, might have to tape it
  7. ESPN 1000 ruined it for me, at least they could warn us on the update before they start blurting everything out.
  8. Thanks shingo! Good luck in japan
  9. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 04:44 PM) The entire clip can be seen at abc7chicago.com. http://abclocal.go.com/wls/index?section=c...nity&id=3401136 thankyou
  10. the game.... http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.htm
  11. kev211 replied to DonkeyKongerko's topic in SLaM
    I never write in cursive only in my signiture and its differnt everytime i do it.
  12. They make the place look way better.
  13. QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 06:23 PM) Initial reaction: looks promising, but, these new features are going to need some getting-used-to Questions: -How do you throw the baseball with the stick without upwards of five errors in one game? -Are there other views besides the behind-the-pitcher when pitching and is there any way to quicken that view up without having to watch him get the ball back, get settled, etc? -How do you swing for any power with the stick and can you direct your swing--pull or hit to the opposite field? -Should I even be wasting my time with the load-and-fire? -Doesn't the actual game seem to take a lot longer? To swing for power press L1 when swinging...The waiting for the pitcher is anoying but I have gotten used to it. Yes waste your time with load and fire once you get the hang of it, its awesome. I had 5 errors in a game when i started now im down to 1-2 because my stupid first baseman randomly drops the ball sometimes.
  14. QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 6, 2006 -> 09:36 AM) I'm guessing they'll do it too, if people take to it from Yahoo and AOL. Isnt google 100% against charging people for things?
  15. QUOTE(SnB @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 10:09 PM) Though it may not have been the most important, I think the most outstanding performance was El duque in boston. That may have been the most nervewracking 15 minutes of my life and I loved every minute of it. I forgot about this I take my Garcia game 4 statement.
  16. New
  17. Garcia in game 4 of the WS

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.