Everything posted by kev211
-
Kendra Davis vs. Michael Axelrod
QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 08:23 PM) yeah but from the looks of things it was Kendra Davis doing the harasing. I think Kendra Davis needs to learn how to shut her mouth. She just got her husband suspended for 5 games. Thats why I put supposidly.
-
Kendra Davis vs. Michael Axelrod
QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 05:39 PM) Could you please elaborate for those of us who have no idea who these people are? Kendra Davis is Antonio Davis's wife and Michael Axelrod is the fan that was supposidly harasing her when Antonio went in to the stands.
-
MVP 06 Release Date
im 5-1 winning most games 1-0 2-1
-
Google Fight
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 04:34 PM) Ya got the Red in there too, but the sentiment isn't lost. We win without the red too http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=...word2=white+sox
- The Death Psychic
-
Carson Palmer's Torn Knee "possibly career ending"
Lets just hope he is ok and can play again soon.
-
Throwing out a Suggestion
option #2 would be the best option i think
-
PS3 coming out in Spring 06
QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 2, 2006 -> 07:56 PM) Interesting. With the sales flop of the 360, I'm surprised to see them not wait and take their time. Of course waiting might mean putting it up against Nintendo's Revolution, which Sony seems to be pretty scared of after the DS destroyed Sony's handheld market hopes. Sony just needs to learn from their mistakes from the PSP, which now seems to be near its death in terms of games. They can't afford to have insanely high development prices(although reports are saying they still do), can't launch with an inane price and they should have some AAA titles available at launch. Of course I don't even know if it will see a 2006 release date. Various Reports are saying a 2007 release date is very possible after the PS3 developmental units have been found to be severe fire hazards. And by that I mean them randomly bursting into flames.
-
Help me- good defensive plays from playoffs
Biggio when he butchered that pop up
-
ESPN Morons
QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jan 1, 2006 -> 12:33 AM) I'm not mad, you figure since they are experts that they would get the year right. experts? lol
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(Random @ Dec 31, 2005 -> 09:21 PM) does anybody get a title for the first post of the year? Seeing for some posters its already 2006 i doubt it.
- Happy New Year
-
An early Spring Training Warning
QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Dec 30, 2005 -> 09:57 PM) Nomar was hitting like .425 or some s*** last Spring for the Flubs IIRC....came out and hit about .150 the first few weeks of April, then tore his hamstring trying to get out of the batters box on a ground ball. I hate spring training, I know the players need it, but as a fan, all I see it as is a month of meaningless games and a chance for people to get hurt. Id rather have a month of meaningless games then no baseball at all.
-
A $1 million web idea... one pixel at a time.
:banghead why didnt i think of that
-
world series game 2
Since I was going crazy when it happened in real time I didnt get to listen to the call now that i could its preety funny. Right before the pitch tim goes "I dont think that taste is there" then boom lol
-
In teh spirit of the holidays, can anyone help me?
QUOTE(RockRaines @ Dec 29, 2005 -> 04:48 PM) its almost like they are trying to make it look old, like on espnclassic or mlb+fox wont let them because they want people to buy the high quality DVD's
-
KW goes under the knife
Its for a kidney stone From Whitesox.com
-
Baseball in Las Vegas
The team there woudnt have any real fans just tourist.
- Addictive Zen Sand Game
-
Pirates reach deal with Joe Randa
Im wondering if the pirates did this so they could get prospects at the deadline?
-
What did you have for dinner son?
a breaded chicken sandwich at nicks
-
Which White Sox Postseason Moment Are You?
Take the quiz: Which White Sox Postseason Moment Are You? Paul Konerko's Grand Slam in Game 2 You are a natural born leader. You bring your team up when it seems like they have no chance. Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!
-
what sox gear did you get for christmas
I got Both DvD's The World champion Hat A plaque with the team picture that says World Series Champs and the Hoodie with the same design as the locker room t-shirts,
-
Official College Football Thread
There is no doubt in my mind that Weis is God.
-
Official College Football Thread
ND!