what sox gear did you get for christmas

thedoctor

i already had a fair amount, but my girlfriend came through with the sun-times book and my pops got me a white sox santa (?!) figurine and a sox golf towel. they don't know i know but i know my daughter got me an ozzie jersey. i'm a snoop, what can i say. :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Dec 24, 2005 -> 05:16 PM)
Indeed, sir.

I got a Sox BLANKET~! and the Sox Pride DVD.

Nice. The DVD is sweet. I got that for xmas from one of my best buds (Think Little Caesars) and I was moved watching the DVD. Reminded me how great the season was and it also got me giddy for baseball to start back up.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 24, 2005 -> 07:32 PM)
Nice. The DVD is sweet.  I got that for xmas from one of my best buds (Think Little Caesars) and I was moved watching the DVD.  Reminded me how great the season was and it also got me giddy for baseball to start back up.

What a great man.

I'll watch it tonight..

I've been holding back on purchasing a lot of Sox WS stuff, thinking that relatives and friends would "get the hint." I have no idea what they may be getting me.

I couldn't resist:

1) Sox Pride DVD

2) Sox WS winter cap

3) Sox sweatshirt

But there is so, so much more... :D

So far, a new cap, just a New Era 5950, and the Sox Pride DVD. My old one I've had since '97 and makes Freddy Garcia's look like new.

The main thing I got was a new 20" Apple Cinema display, so AJ's jersey will have to wait for the spring training trip.

Edited by Drew

I got a black Pods jersey w/a world series patch, world series blanket, Sox Pride DVD, mini repleca of the statue, sox ornament, another ornament with Pods' number, and sox monoply. My mom got a Konerko jersey and a world series patch, and the Waterford crystal ball. I bought my dad a subscription to Sports Illustrated so he could get the free sox stuff. And I think that's it...

edit: Forgot that I also got the box of 55 cards from topps or whatever...I bought one for my dad and he ended up getting me one too.

Edited by spiffalicious

I got to open my hanukah presents on friday and I'll open my christmas presents this morning though my mom already bought me a split season ticket package for christmas. For hanukah I got 4 sox t's, a sox sweatshirt, the sox pride dvd, a sox wallet, sox monopoly, the world series card set, a sox plaque, and a Jenks jersey. All sox stuff, it was perfect. My dad likes me much more now that I'm at college. :lol:

Ordered myself a couple of early presents that I hoped would make it home in time for Christmas. BOTH of them recently came in. My liscense plates on both my cars now reads as follows SOX IAM 1 and SOXR GR 8. These are presents that I can enjoy everywhere that I go for the rest of my life and be proud to show everyone everywhere that I'M A SOX FAN AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 24, 2005 -> 10:28 PM)
I got two framed pictures with all the newspaper clippings in them.  My dad made them both out of a bunch of different papers and its totally sweet. 

I'll definately have these hanging somewhere ih my place for the rest of my life.

My wife did the same thing. She had my old Maggs jersey framed as the background and had all of my playoff ticket stubs put in there as well. It turned out really sweet. Then to when we hang it, it will be flanked by 4 framed different front pages that I had saved. Its really sweet. I gotta say, for a *cough* Cub fan, she did a nice job. Were also going to spring training too, so that should be a blast!

:drink :gosox1: :smilesanta

Edited by chisox72