Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. I absolutely love reading the melt down post in game threads when its going bad. It's hilarious. How do you people enjoy watching games if you assume its over at the first sign of trouble?
  2. 2012 White Sox: Limiting Damage
  3. QUOTE (Real @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 08:18 PM) Crain blows and AJ is a f***ing retard, this game is over It's ridiculous how pessimistic this board is.
  4. Goddamn I hated Lew Ford in Minnesota.
  5. QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 02:45 PM) I had wondered myself. Did not know the Cardinal was the Illinois state bird. It's why our oldest public university's mascot is the redbirds.
  6. Why did they do this?
  7. Gotta love the tigers going 5-1 this week, and losing ground vs us.
  8. QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 06:36 PM) Agreed But would you agree if they threw the tarp on the field before Flower's at bat?
  9. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 06:21 PM) I saw one. The players were pretty bad. This begs the question why would they show a Cubs one during a White Sox rain delay.
  10. I don't think I've seen a single episode of the Batter's Box that was White Sox related. I've only ever seen Cubs ones. Do White Sox ones even exist?
  11. Is it bad if I feel much more confident with Hector on the mound than Gavin?
  12. QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:52 PM) *hint hint, my avatar, hint hint* Heh, but no, I've already found out I am blackout restricted, even 200+ miles away. I use my friend's mlb.tv subscription, but not for Sox games. There are ways around the blackout.
  13. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 25, 2012 -> 10:27 PM) I hope the Sox have a new song for this postseason if the team makes it to the postseason. People accuse me of living in the past with Jenks, Ozzie, Pods, Dye, Crede, Buehrle, etc., but even I want a new song, a new theme to the postseason. How bout "Fly Robin Fly?" You don't pick a song, it just happens.
  14. Things I love about apple. If you have a warranty and your iPhone malfunctions they pretty much replace it no questions asked in minutes.
  15. Holy awful for the dodgers, holy awesome for the red sox.
  16. I hate most guys who use roids etc in sports. Lance I'll give a pass on. If he cheated he sure used his publicity and story to help a lot of people. The guy is hero cheater or not.
  17. So did we find out if that guy made it or not? I know it looked bad.
  18. The legend of Dewayne Wise grows.
  19. The legend of Dewayne Wise grows.
  20. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 03:25 PM) We are the Michigan Wolve......Notre Dame Fighting Irish! The Jersey and Pants are awesome. The helmet needs to be destroyed and wiped from existence.
  21. God I think the Nationals are stupid for shutting strasburg down. That will significantly hurt their playoff chances, when the chances of Strasburg getting hurt are slim. In this day in age in baseball if you have a chance to win the series, you take it.
  22. How the hell did phillip humber throw a perfect game?
  23. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 05:04 PM) Zzzzzzzzzzz@another perfect game. It just doesn't do anything for me anymore. If you watched the last few innings you would have appreciated it. He was straight filthy. Wish I would have watched the first half of the game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.