8/26 Mariners at White Sox

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 11:27 AM)
Looks like rain all day long. I might drive around to find free parking near the stadium so it only costs me the gas and ticket for today's game if it's cancelled.

Schaller's Pump. Grab a seat at the bar and it's only a 15 minute walk to the game if the tarp gets pulled and they decide to play ball.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 11:29 AM)
Schaller's Pump. Grab a seat at the bar and it's only a 15 minute walk to the game if the tarp gets pulled and they decide to play ball.

Hmm Floyd pitching. Never know what to expect. However I expect us to continue to own the m's. Would be huge if Floyd could get on a good roll and puts up a lot of bagels.

QUOTE (Al Lopez's Ghost @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 10:44 AM)
Merkin tweeted that Robin said there's a window for the game to be played.

How about a scoreless top of the first, just for the novelty of it.

Just need to get in 4.5 innings and have a lead. Best chance for GavOUT Floyd Bannister to get a CG.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 12:20 PM)
Remember when Ervin Santana used to be REALLY good, almost like Pedro, Jr.?

I remember when that's what they told us. I don't ever remember it being the case

We're going to have to bring our hitting shoes against Scherzer. He's on quite a roll.

Just aced Trout with a 98 MPH fastball on the black with RISP. First time under .340 since early July.

Should be Smyly, Scherzer and Verlander. Have to win that first game...obviously. Although we're a pretty darned good fastball hitting team and have done well against both Scherzer and Verlander, although mostly it was earlier in his career compared to 2011/12.