8/26 Mariners at White Sox

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:18 PM)
Today is going to be a lazy college day of order pizza, playing counter strike, and following the Sox Gameday.

Not sure where you go to school (blackout restrictinos) but they are offering mlb.tv for $10 rest of the season.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:12 PM)
It's going to be humbling to have them beat us head to head and take the division. Our only hope is if our starting pitching man's up and dominates (we have good starting pitching, not dominant aside from Sale) their lineup and Dunn, Paulie and Youk and AJ decide they want to win a WS this year and kick major ass vs. the Tabbies (and Royals). KC by the way is about to lose 2 of 3 for its second straight series since kicking our ass. Guthrie got brutalized in his last start.

:lolhitting You love talking in absolutes.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:12 PM)
It's going to be humbling to have them beat us head to head and take the division. Our only hope is if our starting pitching man's up and dominates (we have good starting pitching, not dominant aside from Sale) their lineup and Dunn, Paulie and Youk and AJ decide they want to win a WS this year and kick major ass vs. the Tabbies (and Royals). KC by the way is about to lose 2 of 3 for its second straight series since kicking our ass. Guthrie got brutalized in his last start.

I'm sorry, this post has me LOL'ing so hard I had to quote it twice. Are you a real person? Who talks like that? Do you narrate your own life like a wrestling announcer?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:26 PM)
Luckily for everyone, MLB doesn't decide games due to your opinion, but they actually let the game play out.

Gregs opinion if played out.

Marlins 162-0, Magical unbeaten playoff run, ozzie crowned Supreme lord leader of all baseball.

Robin Ventura, Don Cooper and Kenny Williams dressed as clowns, paraded around US Cellular field every gameday

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:30 PM)
Gregs opinion if played out.

Marlins 162-0, Magical unbeaten playoff run, ozzie crowned Supreme lord leader of all baseball.

Robin Ventura, Don Cooper and Kenny Williams dressed as clowns, paraded around US Cellular field every gameday

And the Royals would go 18-144. Undefeated against the White Sox, but fail to win a single game against any other team.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 01:12 PM)

Great post as usual

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 03:19 PM)
Not sure where you go to school (blackout restrictinos) but they are offering mlb.tv for $10 rest of the season.

*hint hint, my avatar, hint hint*

Heh, but no, I've already found out I am blackout restricted, even 200+ miles away. I use my friend's mlb.tv subscription, but not for Sox games. :(

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:52 PM)
*hint hint, my avatar, hint hint*

Heh, but no, I've already found out I am blackout restricted, even 200+ miles away. I use my friend's mlb.tv subscription, but not for Sox games. :(

There are ways around the blackout.