Everything posted by kev211
-
MLB Opening Day 2012 Thread
Why did Kershaw only go 3 innings?
-
MLB Opening Day 2012 Thread
Musta missed the memo that Vizquel is on the Blue Jays now
-
MLB Opening Day 2012 Thread
f*** the Jays.. Santos is on my fantasy team.
-
MLB Opening Day 2012 Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 5, 2012 -> 06:39 PM) Yessir. Cardinals games. Cardinals radio AUDIO. John Rooney. IT'S A GONERRRRRRR. That is all. Thank you for reminding me of this awesomeness.
-
MLB Opening Day 2012 Thread
Love the reds announcing team
-
MLB Opening Day 2012 Thread
God I love that I bought MLB.tv..so much baseball
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Papa Tru @ Apr 3, 2012 -> 05:18 PM) From what I saw Brock will only make 38 or so appearances and have a flexible schedule. On another note man that crowd was insane. Thats about 2 raws a month and the PPV's. I'm completely fine with that.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Excellent Raw Brock!
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
2 of my friends and I just started a wrestling fantasy league to run through until wrestlemania 29.. Can't wait to see how this goes.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 10:26 PM) I dunno, when I was a kid I watched The Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mankind, Goldberg, NWO, DX, etc. I don't see any of that in a lot of these newer guys. I feel like Randy Orton could be a superstar but it doesn't seem like they give him the chance to. I also like Sheamus. Oh, and The Miz is freakin awful. Also, watch some of the stuff this summer from CM Punk leading up to Money in the bank and after. You'd probably end up liking him a lot. Background info: CM Punk became #1 contender for WWE title before the Money the Bank PPV. His contract expired that night at midnight(not really, but it did a few weeks after) claimed he was gunna win the WWE title and leave with it at the PPV etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Is9SdaC-X8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGjHeDuu8Xg...;feature=fvwrel The Match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1i1bkhDcIs If you have time watch it, absolutely my favorite match of 2011. If not at least watch the last 10 minutes.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Also of note the Spanish Announcing Table survived all 4 hours of mania.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 11:06 PM) Am I the only one that thinks Eve has been playing a really good heel character as of late? Nope, I'm enjoying her. Plus I love her so it helps.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 10:48 PM) Oh I totally understand that I have to watch regularly to form better opinions, but when I watch, this is what I see. And I know Miz is fantastic on the mic, but he's an idiot and was on the Real World, so he can kick rocks. I hate that guy. Awful, awful, awful. And an awful name too. The Miz is Awesome. I'm glad they let him pick up the win tonight he needed it badly.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
WWE just had their biggest superstar get buried by a movie star. stupidity
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
f*** everything about this show. Big Show..really?
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Beautiful Though those giant pillers are gunna be in the way of a lot of people.
-
BREAKING: Danks, Viciedo to Yanks for Granderson, Pineda
.....
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Happy Wrestlemania Day.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 1, 2012 -> 06:58 AM) Well, the new rumor/spoiler is that he's signed a contract and will debut at Mania somehow. The three rumored scenarios: He will have something to do with the finish of Rock/Cena and feud with Cena afterwards. He will feud with Taker building up to next year's Mania He will do the one-year buildup to a match against Steve Austin at next year's Mania. Of those three, I think I'd like the Austin scenario best. If Austin is fighting at Mania next year it should be vs Punk and no one else.
-
BREAKING: Danks, Viciedo to Yanks for Granderson, Pineda
I honestly would have liked this trade I think. I love Pineda.
-
2012 Book Thread
Just finished the Hunger games, in a little over 24 hours. Already moving onto the second book. Totally hooked.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Never thought I'd say it. I'm officially on Team Cena.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 26, 2012 -> 04:26 PM) Maybe his stat included last year. Boozer has started every game. It did. Also Asik as well if you do not count the playoffs.
-
2011-2012 NBA Season Thread
2 up in the L column.. Heat lose
- Predict April