Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 14, 2010 -> 04:44 PM) Redbirds A good start to a mediocre season. They don't look as bad/mediocre as I thought they were going to be. They're really young and if/when they gel they're going to be good. Then again I've only watched them play Quincy and SIUE.
  2. ND helping out Boise by making TCU look worse.
  3. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    Masturbating Bear, 2 nights in a row.
  4. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 9, 2010 -> 12:37 AM) He says that Seth was his 1st choice, but it was definitely Tom Hanks, who is on tomorrow. Wrong it was Will Ferrel, but he is in Europe or something forgot where I read that. But it makes sense considering he started and ended The Tonight Show.
  5. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    Overall I thought it could have been better, but it was still funny. Also the masturbating bear returned and there was a few NBC jokes so maybe the contract he signed when he left NBC didn't ban everything like we originally thought?
  6. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    Fringe has been amazing this season.
  7. QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 10:23 PM) Man the fire alarm stuff was going on my second year there. I lived on Randolph and never left. Just shut off the lights and kept quiet. My sister lived there too and was having the same problems though. I don't miss that building at all. Smith then Marshall. I usually just went to the food court if the alarm went off since the alarms were not connected even though it was the same building. One night though last year in like January it was like 10 degrees I was walking back from being out it was like 3 am, and the alarm was going off and of course we couldn't get into the building and there was an actual fire that night so we waited outside for an hour and a half in the freezing cold before they let us in. It was awful.
  8. kev211 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Video games would be awesome.
  9. Rowand and Uribe celebrating a world series win on a field in Texas, 5 years after they celebrated a world series win on a field in Texas.
  10. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (kev211 @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 08:34 PM) I can't wait. Well that was the let down of the century.
  11. QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 10:57 PM) damn, I figured he threw the ball into the endzone because he had a bad kicker. If you have a bad kicker then I can understand the call but if you have a good kicker, let him win it for you. Yeah he's hit all 13 he's attempted this year, 50 yards being the longest and all 5 he attempted last year. So he's never missed in his career. There was no reason to throw the ball there.
  12. QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 10:36 PM) I was still can't believe the play call by Kelly at the end of the ND game. What the hell was he thinking? And it's even worse that he was defending the hell out of it in the post-game press conference. Other than the outcome of the game, fun day in South Bend. Was I right on ticket prices? And yes I'm absolutely furious with that play call, you run the ball and set up your field goal kicker who has not missed in like 18 straight kicks.
  13. kev211 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 28, 2010 -> 10:44 AM) I can't wait.
  14. QUOTE (Paint it Black @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 02:57 PM) Waterson resident, perhaps? I remember one my freshman year opening night for the White Sox in 2006. Ignored it to watch the game. Yes, but Watterson is like a giant concrete building it would take one hell of a tornado to bring it down, if you go into the lounges you don't have to worry about glass from broken windows either. I'm done there though and in my two years there we had a lot of fire alarms, but no tornado warnings.
  15. QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 12:25 PM) That's a lot of unnecessary analysis over a very simply concept. So you've never seen us (or anyone else) make a trade and thought, "WOW, we/they actually think they are getting something good here???" I didn't make any mistake, I don't have anything I need to admit, there's nothing to really thin through here; I'm making a very simple observation. You're being over-analytical. AGAIN, I'm not saying it's embarrassing that someone might want him like you and others keep insisting. I'm just saying that it's embarrassing to tack on the fact we're willing to trade our MANAGER and that this comes after a clusterf*** season of bad managing and bad behavior (which includes him and his son). I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. Just because you're willing to listen to trade offers for your manager doesn't make it look bad. The Marlins asked for Guillen, he was not shopped to them so there is no way it is embarrassing for Ozzie or the White Sox.
  16. QUOTE (onedude @ Oct 28, 2010 -> 05:47 PM) PS3 is looking like it's going to go out on me any day now. It shuts off automatically at random times....then I get the blinking red light when it is off. Not looking good. Does anyone know if there is a chance I can back-up my saves to a hard drive? Will there be enough time before it cuts out? Pretty sure that means it's overheating.
  17. Blake Griffin is an animal.
  18. QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 26, 2010 -> 04:28 PM) Going to South Bend this weekend to visit some friends. Is there such thing as a cheap ticket at ND for games like Tulsa? I'd imagine not. I'll probably just watch the game at a bar somewhere. For that game you should be able to get a ticket for 50-60 dollars outside the stadium right before kickoff if you want to push your luck. At most you'd pay like 75 bucks outside the stadium because thats what they've been going for all year, and I've been there 3 times this year to back this up.
  19. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5725597 Boise deserves a spot in the title game. This article gives reasons why. All this really means is we need a playoff. Then every team that legitimately deserved a chance would get it.
  20. QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 09:29 PM) The fact that you think Boise is more deserving over Auburn is a joke. It's obvious you arent really a football fan and have no clue on what is going on. So just stick to crying about the little guy being left out in the basketball thread. Insulting my intelligence doesn't get help get your point across that Boise being in over Auburn is a joke. Please try again.
  21. James Madison was an upset. Boise was not an upset wite. With your logic Alabama should be in the national championship cause they would probably beat SC if they played them now.
  22. Hahaha @ the Boise wouldn't beat VT now. Doesn't matter they played them THIS year and BEAT them.
  23. QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 07:45 PM) Auburn has beaten LSU, Arkansas, and South Carolina. They are far more deserving of being #1 than Boise. LSU has yet to pass my eye test, they're not that good(something a f***ing computer can't see). They beat VT who is ranked just as high as SC, and Arkansas has yet to beat anyone this year which according to people like you is all that matters. It's Boise's turn, and this whole they have not played anyone is a joke because they keep winning and everyone else keeps losing.
  24. http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...for-series.html He's back. I'm kind of confused with what they mean here though "Guillen also will serve as an in-game analyst for the first five innings for Fox Deportes before returning to the Fox Sports pregame set, where he will join Joe Buck and Tim McCarver as an analyst for late-inning strategy." How will he joining Buck and McCarver if they're in the booth and not the pregame set? And Rangers in 5.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.