Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
2021 Free Agent Pitchers
You are 100% wrong here. Every single CEO out there has commented on the effects of COVID on their industry, especially when directly asked. Every.Single.one.
-
2021 Free Agent Pitchers
No. I don't feel the need to obsess for weeks over a press release and get my feeling hurt by it.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
Your point was that any young guy could be Tatis, so we should never trade one. This is a cowardly way to run an organization.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
That was a great inning. Slider is sharp.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
If a GM actually acted like this and refused to make deals because they got burned in the past, that coward better resign.
-
How much longer do you wait on EE and Mazara?
25 teams picked someone ahead of Mike Trout, including the Angels.
-
How much longer do you wait on EE and Mazara?
Crap, I can't math. We have played 27 games, not 37. It is actually effectively April 23rd.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
YOu lost me when you tried to equate Steele Walker to these other guys.
-
How much longer do you wait on EE and Mazara?
I made this point in another thread, but if this were the normal 2020 season, our 37th game was scheduled to be played on May 7. So essentially these guys are trying to fit into a new team, into a new situation, and without a spring training, and it is effectively May 7.
-
Brock Holt DFA
Pretty sure h was.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
If we had been playing the normal 2020 baseball schedule, we would have played our 37th game on May 7th. I know everyone likes to panic and spaz out, but when you factor in that his is essentially the 1st week of May, plus no one got a real spring training, overreacting to SSS is a bad idea.
-
Brock Holt DFA
Does anyone know if Mendick has ever worked out in the OF? It would sure add to his value.
-
Brock Holt DFA
With Rey, there is always that chance.
-
2019-2020 Official NBA Thread
I would trade Levine for another top 3 pick. He will be long gone by the time this team is good again. I would rather get another guy who would be on a longer time line.
-
Brock Holt DFA
For the record, don't forget, Lopez went 2 innings in his Sim game last time around in Schaumburg. He probably has around a 50 pitch outing at the most today.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
This.
-
8-22 GT: Sox @ Cubs (7:15pm)
I pushed in big on the Cubs tonight on Fanduel, but wouldn't be sad at all to be wrong.
-
Brock Holt DFA
With basically 30 days left, I think Yolmer makes more sense as a guy who already is a fit with this organization.
-
PTC Saturday August 22nd at 7:15 PM CDT Sox and Cubs
Danny Mendick
-
What should the Sox do with James McCann?
The fun part is Puig and Mazara put up almost identical ops last year.
-
Yolmer Sanchez is now a free agent
Nicky Delmonico had as many hits as Holt this year in half of the ABs.
-
2021 Free Agent Pitchers
I will never understand how some will look for any reason to get hurt feelings over nothing.
-
ReyLo to start Saturday
Do you think he is too dumb to see guys like Dunning, Kopech and others, plus the Sox signing two free agent starters in the off season?
-
ReyLo to start Saturday
Delmonico goes out to make room for Lopez.
-
What should the Sox do with James McCann?
I see the Boomer crowd is up past their bed time and cranky.