Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. SUCK IT THRICE ROYALS!!!
  2. I have no doubt that if/when rosters shrink, Delmonico will be on the Schaumburg Shuttle
  3. Sox have requested unconditional waivers on Herrera to release him.
  4. If you had told that Soxtalk would be pissed that Adam Engel was not in the line up I would have laughed and laughed and laughed.
  5. SUCK IT AGAIN KC!!!
  6. Can I pull out a Bo Jackson comp? The disgusting raw tools across the board almost aren't fair.
  7. I wonder if Heuer gets a shot at the 9th after how heavy the last two outings were for Colome
  8. Which career would you pick? When all is said and done who is going to have the best White Sox career?
  9. I think you might want a mulligan on this one.
  10. Lance Broadway was hyped? Holy shit this is hilarious. Every time I think it can't get more ridiculous a gem like this shows up.
  11. nice play by Madrigal to catch the ball and put that tag on.
  12. He is definitely getting the corners that Bolanos did not.
  13. ah yes, the Madrigal hype machine. I love irrational hatred of players.
  14. Something I haven't said since I was in Texas... Thanks Bubba.
  15. That is a small zone.
  16. The thread title needs to be ANDERSON TO THE DL, Mercedes called up.
  17. 2 catchers and 2 DHs
  18. The fun part? Tim actually leads MLB SS in OOZ plays with 9 in a SSS. https://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=ss&stats=fld&lg=all&qual=10&type=1&season=2020&month=0&season1=2020&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&startdate=2020-01-01&enddate=2020-12-31&sort=17,d
  19. That is an impressive gymnastics move to twist yourself from how important defense is, to crapping on the best defensive 2B we have because he doesn't hit like Kris Bryant.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.