Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. This was always the danger of rebuilding. The Pirates and Royals did this for 25-30 years.
  2. Honestly, this is worse than the Machado miss, but less surprising. Back to the talent acquisition phase...
  3. This is exactly what I remember as well.
  4. Pretty sure it was Turner that was off limits, and Robles they were willing to give up for Sale only.
  5. That's what I was thinking, but I couldn't remember for sure.
  6. If it wasn't over then, it is over now.
  7. I really wanted him, but I never remember his being available.
  8. None of that means he was actually available. I remember there being discussions about who they refused to include in the deal too.
  9. Was he? I don't remember any substantial rumor that said he was available.
  10. Sounds like a failed ban bet to me.
  11. The only thing worse than people who have excitement over spring training games, is the people who feel it is their job to yell at people for getting excited over spring training games.
  12. [Alice Falling into Wonderland]
  13. I am going to go with the actual presentation over your speculation.
  14. If you pay him enough, he will come play on your 16" team.
  15. They told their owners that there will be no payrolls over the cap. That isn't really an assumption. That is a reported fact.
  16. I don't buy the Dodgers for the same reason I don't buy the Cubs. They have cash flow restrictions. They just went and told their investors that they wouldn't go over the cap for the next couple of seasons.
  17. Wow, this deal gets better and better for Nolan.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.