Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I can tell you 100% that you are probably in the wrong place on the internet if you are going to attack people who support gay rights. I know you are new here and all, but I am going to be honest and up front with you and come out and say that you might have made the wrong choice for a Sox spot on the internet.
  2. And as you sit here in judgement, you are now just as guilty of sin as anyone else. Congrats. You now own your one way ticket to hell.
  3. Did you miss, " Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" OR "For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it. "
  4. I agree. If you don't want to be a Sox fan because they public support gay rights and pride, well, I won't be sad to see you go.
  5. I am sure they are making funeral arrangements as we post.
  6. There is way more worry about Smith now that he is gone, than when he was here.
  7. Snowflakes are falling pretty late this winter.
  8. Because Madrigal doesn't matter for this year. He is getting his ABs with the MiLB guys. It is the borderline guys they want to evaluate. Rivera falls into the same camp. It is spring training, not the regular season.
  9. https://www.theringer.com/mlb/2019/3/8/18255453/cincinnati-reds-scouting-reports-series-part-3
  10. I know people don't want to hear it, but Tim Anderson is a pretty nice success story when you think about how raw he was, and how far behind he was. He also still has some big room to grow. Maybe it is the alcohol talking, but I think he will make an all star team in the next few years.
  11. And let's be honest here, if this kid couldn't pitch, there wouldn't be a single person out there defending him, or wanting him around their own children. As an employer, I damned well know I wouldn't want to hire him and have him around children as much as he will be as a major league athlete, or even a MiLB one. Not to mention that the risk here, even if it isn't high, would destroy a franchise if another incident happened, or even was accused of happening.
  12. This. Totally this. No one is under any obligation to respond to this kind of stuff, especially when it turns into harassment. No answer is an answer. I am guessing not a one of you answers your phone every time it rings, or every spam email you get, right? There is zero obligation for her to answer as well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.