Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. IIRC, the Bush pick started a string of HS picks. I think they got thru the guys they knew they could sign and wanted, then moved on to the lottery tickets.
  2. They did elude to signability in the article.
  3. Nice to hear. Would love to get Alec rocking again.
  4. Rodon does like to ramp up as needed.
  5. And Engel would have gotten the Ol Yeller treatment.
  6. Your last argument was that the team was being intentionally cheap and bad for profit. No idea how John Paxson fits into that, but ok.
  7. This is the equal of calling "I am sorry you are offended" an apology.
  8. We need to fire the fans too. 3rd worst in baseball according to the article you are were so fond of. Gotta be safe here.
  9. YES FIRE EVERYONE!!!!
  10. Should I bring the torches? I mean what an eye opening experience! That is just crazy!
  11. Its funny because people keep saying how mess up the White Sox are as an organization, then there is the Mets.
  12. It is crazy seeing a kid go 3-3 and raising his average all of the way up to .179 (Rosario)
  13. 1B/DH types haven't had much trade value for a number of years now, combined with the kid having a pretty subpar year so far.
  14. When I looked earlier, he was at 1.6 fWAR about 2/3 of the way through the season, putting him at just under 2.5 for the season if he kept up at just this pace. There is nothing wrong with that number at this stage of his career, especially if a nagging injury is slowing him.
  15. Glad to see I am not alone! Never got the excitement for the style.
  16. I LOVE this. I bought that hat as soon as I could find it. Dropping the block SOX and putting it on black was a stroke of genius.
  17. You just told me that I have to be in JR's inner circle to know anything, and then dropped a bunch of imaginary selling points of something by your own definition that you can't know. I have history on my side, as well as anecdotal evidence of Jerry's own statements, and the teams past behaviors.
  18. I am a big fan of the variety of jerseys through out the Sox history. The fact that they have been so willing to experiment with different styles is really cool to me. I have really loved a lot of the styles, including the ones we wear now, though they aren't my absolute favorites. I also am one of the few people who hated the 83 block S-O-X style. It is my absolute least favorite. My modern favorite is actually the jersey we wore immediately after that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.