Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Wow. That is high praise, as you are talking about Mike Trout with a description like that.
  2. Maybe it is premature, but I am writing in Eloy Jimenez in pen to one of the corner OF spots.
  3. Excellent, congrats to the kids! Very interesting to see Kopech NOT on that team.
  4. I really believe if he had the impression he could play with the Sox this year, he wouldn't have left for Japan. I am sure he had a discussion with the team before he left about his status. For whatever reason, he felt his chances were more realistic in Japan. My guess is that he would have asked if he had a chance, and the Sox must have told him no. He must be behind enough guys on the depth chart that he didn't have a shot at the major league roster this year.
  5. I bet greg's bank account is perpetually at zero, as are his retirement accounts, meanwhile his credit cards are fully maxed out. According to him, investing for the future is a waste of today. Spend now, the future doesn't matter.
  6. So is the rebuild. Yet you and a few others refuse to acknowledge that fact. Even with where I stood on the rebuild process, I have moved on and am not pursuing meaningless trolling of something that is dead and gone.
  7. Very clearly, they don't WANT to understand.
  8. Do you have evidence of anything there? If you do I would love to see it. Otherwise this is baseless slander.
  9. I just went back to my spreadsheet and found the same thing.
  10. Which was tied for 12th in all of baseball last year. Talk about obscene. For perspectives sake, the Cubs made $102 million last year, in profit.
  11. And they spent $230 million. Any reason you keep leaving that off?
  12. In a post about how you aren't obsessed, you still had to go back to the money the team makes. Yep, not obsessed at all. Boy you showed me.
  13. All kids can be offered $125k, penalty free. Without redoing the math, I want to say we can offer up another 200 to 225k on top of the 125k without losing a pick.
  14. Every single post you make about ownership is hateful and mentions the bottom line. You are obsessed with what they make. It is really obvious that it bothers you massively, otherwise it wouldn't be on your mind with pretty much every post you make here.
  15. Soria's first ER in a month and a half, so of course he is a failure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.