Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Yolmer Sanchez is really close to a league average hitter (94 RC+ in both 17 and 18, 98 OPS+ in both 17 and 18, and a league neutral fielder at 3B, along with being able to slide into both 2B and SS without hurting his team. As of today is a 1.0 fWAR player. If he was playing about 8 miles further north, the whole world would be drooling over Yolmer.
  2. You don't believe the Yankees and Mets are on equal footing do you?
  3. https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/williams-preaching-learning-patience-in-white-sox-rebuild/
  4. It is only surpassed in sadness by your inability to understand sarcasm.
  5. While all of us Patriots celebrate America, all of those pinko commie bastards plot against us.
  6. Grinder, with a capital G.
  7. Well I guess no one offered him more money.
  8. I would be curious how people would rank the kids we have signed from the 2018 draft. Obviously Madrigal is #1, but how does it look after that? Really curious about how Bryce Bush fits in with much higher picks.
  9. I fully endorse this post.
  10. Ha, I love being wrong like this
  11. Holy crap, that is great news! I didn't think we had a chance either after not saving any money from Madrigal.
  12. You caught the point of this thread like Palka catches fly balls.
  13. I still own a Jaff Bajenaru Jersey. Then again I am of the opinion that liking a player isn't just about their stats. Certain guys just get IT. I think Yolmer is my guy right now. Love the energy, excitement, and happiness he plays the game with.
  14. Six more seasons of control. Oh wait, this is greg.
  15. I didn't elaborate enough there, but mainly referring to the late HS picks and not Martin.
  16. Back to the party line, no matter how true anything else is or is not.
  17. Get back in line or you are next.
  18. It hasn't. They still have about 300k over slot value they could offer to Martin without losing a draft pick, most likely he will get something like 25 to 60k over slot which is what the picks in front of him got. They definitely don't have enough to go after the late HS picks though.
  19. This was the last guy unsigned in the top 10 rounds for the Sox. The highest remaining unsigned pick is at #14.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.