Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Has anyone ever eaten at Hot Dougs
Boy does the title of this thread sound like the beginning of a bad joke or bad night of drinking...
-
American Idol Predictions
I am really glad to see Taylor was the winner. Like I said before, he is the first Idol contestant period, that I would consider buying a CD from. Hopefully they don't popify him too much.
-
Hastert under investigation in bribery scandal
Wonderful... Lets keep cleaning house.
-
Canada's PM: The Media is Biased Against Me
QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ May 24, 2006 -> 05:09 PM) http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories Do Neo-Cons ever stop feeling sorry for themselves? Because no one ever made a movie about Fox News or crying Vast Right Wing Conspiracy or anything...
-
al gore is a bitch
Great thread title :headshake
-
American Idol Predictions
QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 24, 2006 -> 06:34 PM) Her voice wasn't great and neither were her performance. But she's definitely pretty damn hot. 'She was easy on the eyes, but brutal on the mind and ears.
-
American Idol Predictions
QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 24, 2006 -> 04:09 PM) I still miss Pickler.... :puke Shoot me please.
-
New Banner Format
QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 24, 2006 -> 03:14 PM) That sounded pretty damn offensive to me. Yeah call me anything but an Aussie :puke
-
Ozzie: Mack going to start more games in CF
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 24, 2006 -> 03:30 PM) Mack is hitting well right now but I'd much rather have Anderson in there for defensive purposes. IMO Mack is going to cost us more games with his defense compared to Brian's then Brian would cost with his bat compared to Mack's. Disagree completely here. I know Pods is quite mediocre in CF, but Mack is mediocre and slow... Not a good combo. In the few games I have seen him out there, I have seen him just murder a couple of routes, and he lacks the make up speed to do anything about it. To be honest, I put Mack on a Carl Everett type level.
-
Ozzie: Mack going to start more games in CF
Ugh. Of course everyone will love this until Mack starts giving away games with his D, then everyone will hate it again. Brutal idea if this is on a more permanent basis. Mack is a terrible CF. To be honest I would rather see them move Pods to CF and let Mack play LF.
-
New Banner Format
Bang up job Mate
-
That Short Outage and Error
YES!!!
-
Soxtalk Question
QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:17 PM) Hey, how long has the user box at the bottom of the page been back? Maybe 10 minutes...
-
The 2006 team just did something the 2005 team never did...
QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:10 PM) That's an extra run per 2 starts. So yeah, that's a lot. Its hard to say that without knowing what the league averages look like.
-
Book Nazis making a comeback
Some sarcasm, some seriousness. What people don't realize is one persons religion is another person's life. No thought is given when people talk about banning the bible based on sensitivy towards certian other religions, but when we talk about other things, other peoples sensitivies get thrown right under the bus. I don't see why there is less right to be a Christian in public than their is a pervert.
-
Athletics vs. White Sox
QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 24, 2006 -> 12:48 PM) What's 0 times 2 again? Gage's SAT score...
-
I need a new jersey
I'd go for AJ.
-
Book Nazis making a comeback
I'm sure the ACLU would take the case if they weren't so busy trying to get the bible banned from everywhere...
-
uh-oh
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 24, 2006 -> 11:19 AM) At least in public that's what they say the issue is. WINNER!
-
Athletics vs. White Sox
QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:47 AM) Is that you God? It's me, Margaret. :rolly Now granted I thought you would be taller and more purple colored, but I definately didn't take you for a Margaret.
-
Soxtalk Question
I use it for the links to things like Palehose 6. I read the stories, but usually someone posts them here so that keeps me from going over there more often.
-
Rest of Season Sold out?
Nice thought... but not going to happen yet.
-
Teeth installed in Senate Immigration bill
Now the question would become, would they fund the enforcement of this law. It has been illegal to be in the US forever, but there are no penalties, so it is worthless.
-
Agustin Montero sent down
QUOTE(JimH @ May 23, 2006 -> 06:58 PM) Exactly, I hope people on this board aren't expecting perfection out of Nelson. He will walk guys and he will occasionally implode. I can just hear it the first time he gives up a run, "Nelson sucks, he's washed up". Hopefully at a minimum he's solid and best case scenario he's dominant in his role. I don't know about washed up, but he was far from inspiring in his preformance last night. He was scared to throw his fastball, and he couldn't get his breaking stuff over for strikes. Hopefully it is just rust.
-
NBA Draft Lottery Thread
QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 23, 2006 -> 07:03 PM) Bulls get the 2nd overall pick. Portland falls to 4th and Toronto gets the 1st overall. That'll work. It means we are guarenteed a quality big man.