Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I am really glad to see Taylor was the winner. Like I said before, he is the first Idol contestant period, that I would consider buying a CD from. Hopefully they don't popify him too much.
  2. Wonderful... Lets keep cleaning house.
  3. QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ May 24, 2006 -> 05:09 PM) http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories Do Neo-Cons ever stop feeling sorry for themselves? Because no one ever made a movie about Fox News or crying Vast Right Wing Conspiracy or anything...
  4. Great thread title :headshake
  5. QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 24, 2006 -> 06:34 PM) Her voice wasn't great and neither were her performance. But she's definitely pretty damn hot. 'She was easy on the eyes, but brutal on the mind and ears.
  6. QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 24, 2006 -> 04:09 PM) I still miss Pickler.... :puke Shoot me please.
  7. QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 24, 2006 -> 03:14 PM) That sounded pretty damn offensive to me. Yeah call me anything but an Aussie :puke
  8. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 24, 2006 -> 03:30 PM) Mack is hitting well right now but I'd much rather have Anderson in there for defensive purposes. IMO Mack is going to cost us more games with his defense compared to Brian's then Brian would cost with his bat compared to Mack's. Disagree completely here. I know Pods is quite mediocre in CF, but Mack is mediocre and slow... Not a good combo. In the few games I have seen him out there, I have seen him just murder a couple of routes, and he lacks the make up speed to do anything about it. To be honest, I put Mack on a Carl Everett type level.
  9. Ugh. Of course everyone will love this until Mack starts giving away games with his D, then everyone will hate it again. Brutal idea if this is on a more permanent basis. Mack is a terrible CF. To be honest I would rather see them move Pods to CF and let Mack play LF.
  10. Bang up job Mate
  11. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:17 PM) Hey, how long has the user box at the bottom of the page been back? Maybe 10 minutes...
  12. QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 24, 2006 -> 01:10 PM) That's an extra run per 2 starts. So yeah, that's a lot. Its hard to say that without knowing what the league averages look like.
  13. Some sarcasm, some seriousness. What people don't realize is one persons religion is another person's life. No thought is given when people talk about banning the bible based on sensitivy towards certian other religions, but when we talk about other things, other peoples sensitivies get thrown right under the bus. I don't see why there is less right to be a Christian in public than their is a pervert.
  14. QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 24, 2006 -> 12:48 PM) What's 0 times 2 again? Gage's SAT score...
  15. I'd go for AJ.
  16. I'm sure the ACLU would take the case if they weren't so busy trying to get the bible banned from everywhere...
  17. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 24, 2006 -> 11:19 AM) At least in public that's what they say the issue is. WINNER!
  18. QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ May 24, 2006 -> 08:47 AM) Is that you God? It's me, Margaret. :rolly Now granted I thought you would be taller and more purple colored, but I definately didn't take you for a Margaret.
  19. I use it for the links to things like Palehose 6. I read the stories, but usually someone posts them here so that keeps me from going over there more often.
  20. Nice thought... but not going to happen yet.
  21. Now the question would become, would they fund the enforcement of this law. It has been illegal to be in the US forever, but there are no penalties, so it is worthless.
  22. southsider2k5 replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(JimH @ May 23, 2006 -> 06:58 PM) Exactly, I hope people on this board aren't expecting perfection out of Nelson. He will walk guys and he will occasionally implode. I can just hear it the first time he gives up a run, "Nelson sucks, he's washed up". Hopefully at a minimum he's solid and best case scenario he's dominant in his role. I don't know about washed up, but he was far from inspiring in his preformance last night. He was scared to throw his fastball, and he couldn't get his breaking stuff over for strikes. Hopefully it is just rust.
  23. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 23, 2006 -> 07:03 PM) Bulls get the 2nd overall pick. Portland falls to 4th and Toronto gets the 1st overall. That'll work. It means we are guarenteed a quality big man.
  24. QUOTE(Texsox @ May 23, 2006 -> 03:50 PM) Even more shocking is that Mexico and the US has different needs. Who could imagine both countries doing what is best for themselves. Shocking! It probably isn't too bright to rail on the US policy as "xenophobic" when your administration has done much, much worse. We don't ban legal immigrants from anything but the Vice Presidency and the Presidency. To top it off they actually had to change a law because of Fox's status of not having both parents as native Mexicians just so he could get elected.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.