Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(milrtyme28 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 01:40 AM) Actually - there is something to that. I am in internet marketing and so I have some experience with this. In order for your site to come up in the top of a search on google ( if there are many other sites that could possibly come up before yours does ) you would need to have your site "optimized". There is a considerable investment involved and that would lead me to believe that there was a concious decision by the white sox to have thier site "optimized" for google searches in order to have it come up first. My company's site was done this way and it took considerable time and investment in order to make it happen. BTW - Ive been at WSI for years but enjoy the commentary here. Go Sox! Welcome into Soxtalk, and thanks for the info. One question... What does it take to "optimize"? Is it money, or clicks, or what?
  2. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 01:28 PM) We got to get Jon on track. Anyways inning over with 2 runs coming home. Onto the 5th, 9 to 3 World Champs. That never gets old QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 01:28 PM) Oh, I've known that for a long time. I ususlly ignore him, but sometimes he just irks the hell out of me. "well... if ya get within 4, a slam will tie it.." No s*** sherlock. :headshake Be honest, its the outfits at Soxfest that piss you off...
  3. Maybe this will get Pods fired up at the plate leading off the 3rd... Well we can hope!
  4. QUOTE(Shamrock4Life @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 12:10 PM) thome better keep this up. i got tix for tomorrow nights game. a few rows above the bullpen sports bar. I think you might be too close... See if you can swap for tickets nearer to the concourse.
  5. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 11:54 AM) Smith's gotten roughed up in limited action, as has Baj for Tucson. Bull is doing well for New Hampshire, though, I believe. Bull has barely pitched though. He has a hit against and two Ks in two innings over two outings. Hopefully he is healthy and can move back up the ladder for Toronto.
  6. Lets hope the D takes care of Garland a little better today, though with Ozuna on the bench and Pods in left, that ought to help at least a little bit.
  7. I don't think even Jim can help with Utah DBAH0, can't you go to a state with stuff to do in it?
  8. http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-spt-sox12.html
  9. QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:11 PM) Predicted Bottom 3-Bucky, Elliot, and Katharine... Bucky goes home. For my money, the bottom should be Elliot, Ace, and Katharine with Ace going home. Damn if only I could have been this hot when I was in Vegas I think that makes 3 weeks in a row, right?
  10. I just remembered the line of the night for me. After Bucky had gotten done with his song, Ryan was blathering on about something, and Bucky said something to about getting behind Freddy Mercury... tell me I wasn't the only one who cracked up laughing?
  11. I don't know what is worse... Cincy's 5 errors, or the fact the Cubs only have 3 runs after receiving 3 errors?
  12. QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 01:55 PM) Just got home. Have been listening/watching some at school. Any reason why Count is still in? he's only at about 90 pitches and looking pretty damned good from the sounds of it.
  13. Come on Brian... Be clutch here.
  14. Geesh, is Mark Buehrle pitching against Greg Maddux today? They have played half of the game in 50 minutes so far.
  15. QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 12:56 PM) GameDay blows. ^^^^ Can a brotha get some Soxtalk PBP????
  16. QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 11:00 AM) Not sure if this is the correct place for this but I just got this in a PM from a member with 0 posts. "Hey, what's up? This site is just a few weeks old and already doing great. If you could do us a favor and check it out, it would be appreciated. Thanks. www._________.com" I dont want the site to get any added publicity so I left it blank. Just thought someone would want to know. In honor of Queen week on American Idol... Steve walks warily down the street With his brim pulled way down low Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet Machine guns ready to go Are you ready hey are you ready for this? Are you hanging on the edge of your seat? Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat yeah Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust And another one gone and another one gone Another one bites the dust Hey I'm gonna get you too Another one bites the dust How do you think I'm going to get along Without you when you're gone You took me for everything that I had And kicked me out on my own Are you happy are you satisfied? How long can you stand the heat Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat look out Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust And another one gone and another one gone Another one bites the dust Hey I'm gonna get you too Another one bites the dust Hey Oh take it - Bite the dust bite the dust Hey Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust ow Another one bites the dust he he Another one bites the dust haaaa Ooh shoot out There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man And bring him to the ground You can beat him You can cheat him You can treat him bad and leave him When he's down But I'm ready yes I'm ready for you I'm standing on my own two feet Out of the doorway the bullets rip Repeating to the sound of the beat Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust And another one gone and another one gone Another one bites the dust yeah Hey I'm gonna get you too Another one bites the dust Shoot out
  17. Turns out my in-laws saw this was on later, and taped it for me after hearing me talk about this show. I have watched almost the first of two hours, and so far it is mostly archiology and scientific proof of the vailidity of the gospel. Interesting, but not what I was hoping for... I am hoping the second hour provides a little more of what I was hoping for, but I will let you all know how it is.
  18. Interesting. I don't know that it means much, because the exsistance of the Templars has never been doubted. Too bad one of them didn't have the complete book of Templar secrets buried with him, because the stories are just facinating to hear. Hopefully we will learn a lot from these guys.
  19. QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 06:56 PM) I remember a tailgate last year when I played catch with two girls: Rangercal's sister and Jason.
  20. QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 06:56 PM) I remember a tailgate last year when I played catch with two girls: Rangercal's sister and Jason. POTM!!!
  21. QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 02:33 AM) South Park has always been a lame show... But for some reason stoners like it so it will stay on the air... Translation: I don't get that jokes, and that makes me sad.
  22. QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 08:37 PM) This is my last post to you on this, its obvious we have two extremely different opinions of this. First of all, you entire first rant makes no sense. 46 kids would jointly make up a scheme to pull this off? Then somehow to conjured a way to make her vagina look like it hasnt had any contact with a penis, condom, lubrication or other instrument? Come on now. Second paragraph: She didnt have sex with mutiple men, there were no traces of sex even happening recently according to medical examiners. So she really had nothing to have second thoughts about other than the directions of her life. This women, regardless of her color, has made several questionable life decisions previously. She sells her body for money, she could have chosen another professional to fund her life, but she chose that one for a reason. Second, she has a criminal background. Third she showed up the party already beaten up and intoxicated, leaves the party, GOES BACK IN, and then calls it a rape situation? As much as there is a chance she may tell some version of the truth, it doesnt seem likely. Ah, I see my "rant" with zero evidence makes no sense, while yours becomes an "opinionated statement" Funny how that works. I don't know if this particular situation has hit close to home or something, but the instant conclusion with you was so far past what was out there, you are damned right I was going to call you on it. Its one thing to say the guys are innocent based on the evidence, its still even reasonable to say that she concocted the story to cover up something questionable she did, which is the most common reason for false reporting of a sexual crime. And finally its another to commit a possible slander in saying that this woman cooked up an extortion scheme to get these boys trust funds. Like I said before, I have just as much evidence for my "speculation" as you do for yours, NONE, and yet somehow you seem to think yours is still valid, and might can't be. race doesn't matter, age doesn't matter, money doesn't matter, none of the backround stuff matters, well at least to me. I don't care if these guys were athletes, rich, poor, or what... That is all not the point, no matter how you try to make it the point. We all know the defense lawyers are trying to sway the court of public opinion through the media. Its completely obvious we know nothing about the evidence the prosecutor has, because if the DNA was his only hope, he wouldn't still be talking about bringing a case. The DA has given us nothing, we have only heard from one side, and yet that is enough for you. Just remember, if you want to accuse someone of a felony with ZERO evidence, most likely someone is going to call you on it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.