Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
playtime's over
QUOTE(mr_genius @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 07:04 PM) i think you wanted to ban him Trust me, as long as I have been doing this, if I wanted to ban him, it would have happened a long time ago. I don't need a poll to do so.
-
playtime's over
For those who wondered, or didn't see the whole story... The poll meant nothing. There was never any intent to do anything with the results of the poll. He wasn't getting banned even if it was unanimous. The whole point was to prove that all of those millions of posts telling people that something was wrong with them for not agreeing with Juggernaut were a complete trojan horse. There was absolultely nothing of substance to them, because he himself didn't believe them. We are all told repeatedly that freedom of speech and majority rule are the backbones of our society, and those who do not believe in them are somekind of Godless lowlifes. I simply gave Juggernaut a chance to prove that even in an adverse form that he would adhere to both of those principles. Its easy to say that stuff when things are easy, not so much so when it is working against you. Instead of standing up for his beliefs, he said nothing. That's all I need to know, and when he starts to preach to people in the future like they are some lesser lifeform, now you all know the truth, not through his words, but through his actions... or rather inactions.
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 04:07 PM) You're doing a little bit more than hugging it...... So I am covering tree hugging AND immoral sex... Count me as two for two. Now are you going to join me or what?
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:59 PM) I only know of one or two liberal administrators, and I'm one of them...... Now STFU and help me hug this tree!
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:46 PM) *sniff, sniff* Daaaaaaaaaaayummmmmn, what's that SMELL? Its my dope. I guess you need to smoke this stuff to be a liberal... Here try it.
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:40 PM) Juggs HANDCUFFED me!! Its all Bush's fault.
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
Wait, so I have to believe in insest to be a liberal? Balta, this wasn't in the contract when I signed up.
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:26 PM) Oh great, we pick you up...and that's the first thing you do? Man, at least pick someone decent... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH its another right wing attack against the Clintons!!!!
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
Hold on a second, how many L's are in Hillary? I have go write my check now...
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:16 PM) HELL YEA!!!!!!! I'm a LIBERAL!!!! WOW!!! I can go post in the Dem only thread now!!! I'm sooooo excited! Damn, I guess that means me too!!! AL GORE WAS ROBBED!!!!
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 03:14 PM) It's about hypocrisy knows no bounds at SOXTALK. I have to put Steff on ignore so that I don't quote her posts & rip her a new arsehole but she's free to do whatever she pleases. Why? Because I'm a conservative that takes s*** from no one. Both in this VW & in the real world. A conservative wears a bulls eye on their back here at SOXTALK. So when they decide to load the gun to shoot back they get handcuffed. So my balls are caged & I have to respond with benign & friendly posts that post links. The only latitude I get is the right to take pot shots at libs & leftists in general & now this week we see clear evidence that some at SOXTALK aren't even man enough to handle that so they want to handcuff that next. So if that happens (and it hasn't yet) I'll revert to using ____. That's like the greatest extent of pussification a board can dish out. Yet I guarantee you someone will b**** & moan about that as well. It just goes to show me that the predominant political group affiliation at SOXTALK can handle what their wickedness compels them to dish out. Yeah! It gets downright disgusting at times. Which is why the ranks of conservatives aren't exactly growing on this board. Troll lesson #1, when all else fails, change the subject. He lost the arguement on its merits, so now attack the source. It couldn't be anymore transparent, as usual. Lets go back to the part where Juggernaut admits he was wrong for the first time... Oh wait, that isn't going to happen is it?
-
Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
- Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 02:12 PM) Are you stupid? What part of Steff being on my ignore list did you NOT understand? I'll tell you what I will try to figure out what my nemesis has posted from what precedes her post. As usual since Steff has nothing intellgient to say on the actual topic of the thread she waited for an opportunity to pounce on something totally irrelevant that another member brought into the thread. Man, is a leftist that weak that they have to go off-topic to debate? Pathetic. Anyways, I will assume she's referring to the homework thread. Once again we see how the left works. Grab what you want & ignore the rest. This attitude pervades every single facet of knowledge in this world for the left. Without even reading her post she undoubtely took the same simple-minded approach she did with the bullemia. Jumped on a single post & ignored the rest of the thread. Even though the rest of the thread further explains the context of that post in detail. Now tell me is this how the left gets through school? Is that the level of the left's reading comprehension? They aren't capable of reading an entire thread & being able to comprehend the general context? Pathetic. Sad. If there was any way we could get them to relocate to Europe we would undoubtedly increase the nation's IQ by 25%. I knew you couldn't do it. You got called to the matt in front of everyone and you still couldn't do it. Turn in your man-card on your way out.- Alabama Hate Crimes Act faces opposition
Hypocrate.- Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 01:55 PM) But yet you respond to what you didn't read? GMAFB. What makes it even funnier is that they are his own words, so of course he doesn't' have a response. Once again, a lot of talk, but when he gets proven wrong, Juggs just ignores it and acts like it didn't happen. As usual, he isn't man enough to even stand behind his own words. Just like he always ignores everyone when they offer to test his belief in majority rule. He talks a big game, but when it comes to put up, he disappears like the Cubs in September... To be honest that's why I quit even replying to him, because it is a complete waste of time. Almost every other person I disagree with on here is capable of having a point, counterpoint discussion... but not Juggs, any counterpoint is complete ignored because of his ego. He is so insecure, he can't even admit to being wrong. Those are YOUR OWN WORD Juggs. YOU SAID THEM. And yet you flat out blow them off as if they belong to someone else. Its the samething with your majority rule BS. You say you believe in majority rule, and yet everytime someone makes you the offer to see if you TRUELY believe it, you ignore them, throw out a few insults, and then move on to something else. Just once, I would like to see you stand up and be a REAL man. I think it has been something like five years now that I have watched you play the Wizard of Oz, all along telling us to ignore the man behind the curtian. Not once have I seen you actually live up to the crap you spew.- McCain launches on Obama
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/07/mcc...bama/index.html- Best place to buy jerseys?
The one I got at the White Sox garage sale is really nice- Fantasy Team Names
I usually just make up something on the spot. I get bored with the same names, so I try to never recycle something...- Vanity Fair nude shot..
I wish MORE girls in Hollywood looked like Scarlett vs Knightley. Its not natural or healthy.- Best performance of a pitcher
Mark Buehrle opening day deserves a mention as well.- Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory
/thread- Alabama Hate Crimes Act faces opposition
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 12:09 PM) I think we need a democratic vote. Juggernaut, stay or go? Since you're into polls and all, and the "voice of democracy rules all"... we should make you drink your own medicine. But of course, that wouldn't be fair in this little corner of the world known as SOXTALK. [crickets] [tumbleweeds] [grassgrows] [paintdries] [indianasceneryalongthetollroad]- Muslim thugs burn embassies in Syria
QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 12:31 PM) There could have been more sufficient selections to truly test our principles relating to freedom of expression. Insulting the Jews, who've already been the blunt of every joke for the last 60 years, won't amount to much. If they created cartoons about Christianity or 9/11, then there might have been an interesting dilemma. But I'm sure the Iranians know inciting the American public and the government won't help their nuclear ambitions. BTW, thanks for the links yesterday. Our own media and entertainment people make fun of these groups everyday... We call it comedy. No one really cares in the US.- Piss diver at Wrigley Field
QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Feb 5, 2006 -> 11:50 AM) What do you think he thought when he woke up out of his drunken haze and smelled the piss all over him? Talk about making you sick....GOD! "Damn, I hope Sammy hit a homer!"- Muslim thugs burn embassies in Syria
A Russian mueseum is going to exhibit these cartoons. http://upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=...07-072431-9805r - Administration forces NASA to say Big Bang Theory