Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Saw 2
As horrible and stupid as the first one was, there is zero chance I will spend a dime to see this movie.
- AL Lopez
-
Iran Leader Calls for Israel's Destruction
QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 02:40 AM) Except they would be destroyed as well. By Israel and the U.S. Even Russia might retaliate not willing to allow a nuclear detonation in its sphere of influence to go unpunished. Size doesn't matter. This is International Relations, not porn. Oh yeah, and Iran backed down on its statements too. People in power through totalitarian regimes will - as a rule - use force to safeguard or expand power. Destroying Israel serves neither goal. There were also stories out there about the Irani leader restating the same comments about destroying Israel.
-
The Rally Crede
The Rally Crede will live forever, light up the sky like a flame.
-
The Season is Officially Over!
QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 03:42 PM) I remember you saying you'd keep the year of the first World Series as the end part of your name. Are you permanently ss2k5 now? Its either that, or retire the name forever. I can't decide. Maybe I need to do a poll???
-
Congrats Queen Prawn
Congrats to a sweet, sweet girl, best of luck to you and the Brain
-
The Season is Officially Over!
2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox.
-
What About Hockey?
LETS GO KOMETS!!!!!
-
Oil company profits
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 02:40 PM) Those florescent light bulbs - are they more expensive? I'll have to look into that. We looked at them also, they are about triple the cost.
-
Iran Leader Calls for Israel's Destruction
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 02:09 PM) No matter what happens...I think MAD still applies. Israel probably has something in the range of 100+ nuclear weapons and the capabilities to deliver them to all corners of Iran. If one goes off in Israel, there's no reason to think that Iran won't turn into a smoking hole in the ground. First thing is Israel would have to have enough time to pick up the launch and fire back. Second thing is that dying in defense of Islam is the ultimate sacrifice. People have been committing suicide in Israel to kill Jews for how long? Think of this as the same idea, only on a bigger scale. Half a dozen nukes tops would destroy Israel, and then it won't matter what happens to Iran, the Zionist state would be dead.
-
The Official Parade Thread
Huh. I never thought it was possible to suck worse than Journey. Damn was I wrong.
-
The Official Parade Thread
QUOTE(chicagown @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 01:51 PM) my tits are getting hard Later
-
The Official Parade Thread
The Rally Crede has left the building.
-
The Official Parade Thread
QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 12:59 PM) He's singing. Next stop, LaPorte County fair.
-
The Official Parade Thread
QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 12:53 PM) Are we gonna continue to keep the rally crede through next year? The Rally Crede knows when to hang it up.
-
The Official Parade Thread
QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 12:44 PM) I'm looking forward to hearing Hawk, I bet he will announce the players. No way, its gotta be gene honda.
-
The Official Parade Thread
Just standing out there an hour before this even started was enough for me. incredible. Almost indesribable. Just pure adreneline.
-
The Official Parade Thread
QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 12:35 PM) Where's Rally Crede? Driving the bus, just like he has all year long.
-
The Official Parade Thread
So do we post about the attendance at the parade in here too???
-
The Official Parade Thread
CBOT... WAVE TO ME EVERYBODY!!!
-
The Official Parade Thread
I went out to lasalle/jackson to check things out at about 11am, and it was nuts already. There were tons of people out there, and a bunch more streaming in from all directions. It was also the staging areas for the pipers and some of the civic groups, so the atmosphere was electrice as they were all warming up and practicing. I wish I could have stayed.
-
Iran Leader Calls for Israel's Destruction
QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Oct 28, 2005 -> 09:11 AM) Except we'll do it and Iran most likely won't. If Iran gets a nuke, they'll do it. I have no reason to believe they won't. Thousands of years of history can't be wrong.
-
Iran Leader Calls for Israel's Destruction
I don't know why anyone is surprised or apalled. They have been saying the samething for 60 years now in regards to Israel.
-
Congratulations to the Houston Astros too
A definate congrats to the Houston Astros. They contain a lot of history for myself as well. The only other town I have lived in (besides college) was a mile away from Space Center. It was also about 15 miles away from Nolan Ryans ranch, who easily became my all-time favorite baseball player while growing up. Houston is definately my second favorite team, and I can't imagine a better World Series than the White Sox beating the Astros for all of the marbles.
- Late Night Poll