Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Rumor has it the Dems are going to filibuster this because of its stand on abortion.
  2. I don't see the Phillies trading Howard, but I could see them trading Thome. And after the beat downs he put on the Sox for years, I could see the Sox being interested in him if there were some money put up by the Phils. With a new GM, they are going to be interested in makes some moves and putting a new stamp on that team.
  3. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 01:46 PM) my money says its Juggs Oh its WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open (no green needed)
  4. QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 09:36 PM) You bring SO MUCH to this site your in-depth analysis.... Hes not the best color man in baseball for nothing...
  5. MTV

    southsider2k5 replied to sox4lifeinPA's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 10:48 AM) there are a few constants in life.... I'll always be better looking than ss2k5 I'll always be smarter than Texsox and I'll always be funnier than kapkomet And you will always be banned from Soxtalk
  6. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 01:32 PM) It all boils down to sex, drugs, rock-n-roll, Bush bashing, or abortion. I'd say we're right on track here. In about 5 more posts, some lurker will take a pot shot at Steff, and kick off a 10 page, 20 person arguement and we will be headed down our usual road.
  7. QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 10:39 AM) A&M is on the list We may end up permanently in CS, but we'll see. I figured moving to Chi-town would legitimize my sox fan-dome. And I could stalk mike like I've always dreamed of.... Just watch out, it is awful crowded in my bushes...
  8. Just to piss you off... any other questions?
  9. Hee Hee... dimwit
  10. Call me silly, but I am much more interested in his interpretation of emminent domain than I am abortion.
  11. if they are going to sign Frank to anything, it has got to be a low base, high incentive laden deal. And that is if they can't find a younger #3 hitter to join the team after resigning Konerko.
  12. Wow. Now that is a dedicated collector.
  13. QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 08:50 AM) No, I did that! I did follow the rice, but I didn't use crutches. I didn't walk much in the days after and I did wrap it, ice it and put it up. Crap. Maybe I should go back to the doctor? (sorry my parents are useless on this topic--and I figure someone else's parents can give me good advice.) If its been more than a week and you still have a decent amount of swelling and discomfort, go to the doctor. A simple twisted ankle should be better in a few days, a week at the most.
  14. QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 05:16 PM) Hypothetical Situation. If Clinton had resigned or the Democrats booted him and replaced him with Gore, would Gore have won in 2000? It depends on what they got him on. Heck if they had done a legitimate job at prosecuting Gore for taking money from Chinese nationals during the fundraising before the election, he could have been impeached/resigned as well. Gore was actually much more involved in that stuff.
  15. QUOTE(Antonio Osuna @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 07:12 PM) Torii Hunter has something Aaron Rowand doesn't have. Aaron Rowand has something Torii Hunter doesn't have. No need to get greedy. Shouldn't you be busy figuring out how we are going to blow opening day?
  16. QUOTE(mr_genius @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 11:39 PM) Every knows the Hurricane was created by Carl Rove's racist weather machine. That's a dirty lie. It was the Japanese mafia and you know it. http://www.weatherwars.info/
  17. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4396170.stm
  18. Can't forget this golden oldie N2Deep "Back to the Hotel"
  19. QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:57 PM) Not to mention she's screwed half of Hollywood and Europe. Icky... :puke That falls under the "nasty" part
  20. death :puke
  21. QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:52 PM) Eh.. do we really need to INVITE childish bulls*** here.. As opposed to the usual stuff?
  22. QUOTE(aboz56 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:44 PM) I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Surprised at anybody who would. Why? She's nasty, ignorant, and has zero self-respect. No thank you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.