Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:48 PM) Drag you into it..? YOU started it!!! You better win "Troublemaker of the Year" this year.. Pfft. You got that in the bag like a Jeter Gold Glove
  2. I thought only steers and queers came from Texas???
  3. Don't you drag me into that mess...
  4. Interesting article from the Trib yesterday... Who exactly is looking for a fight here??
  5. It should be way more than that
  6. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(The Critic @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 11:50 AM) ...one of these things is NOT like the others..... Its the superglue right???
  7. It drives me nuts trying to figure out who the voices belong too... THREADJACK!!! If Soxtalk posters were doing voiceovers, what company/product would they be endorsing??
  8. In a sort of crazy way, good for Lawton. I am glad to see him at least be honest about it. I with they would double the suspensions for people who make up the BS stories to act like they didn't know. I know it is impossible to do, I am just sick of every single one of these jerks staring into a camera and thinking we are all completely stupid enough to believe their lies. You cheated, admit it, move on. Be a man.
  9. QUOTE(BFirebird @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 02:32 PM) Yeah 1 Sox/Cubs, and all of ALDS. No ALCS...at least that was the way it was this year. Guys I wouldn't count on what was true in 2005 being true in 2006 when it comes to season ticket packages. Remember they are estimating that the base season ticketholder number is going to from 11,000 to 15,000, which instantly means 4000 less tickets for everyone when it comes to playoff time, and we all know how hard it was to get tickets WITHOUT those 4000 people. Don't get into this blindly assuming you will get anything based on last year. Ask the questions and know for sure.
  10. Brian Giles would be the closest thing I could think of, but I really think our big move will involve a big trade. We can take on salary this year, and that really gives us some options to take on a big contract.
  11. QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 07:30 PM) Your right she didn't understand that the whitesox are part of who I am The paper was a narrative about an event that involves me that happened in a span of a couple hours for my freshman english class Heres the paper(I'll accept any criticism: I can see why you got a "C"
  12. Am I the only one who thinks the Bulls take a step back this year and miss the playoffs with about 35 wins?
  13. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...=0entry950837
  14. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 07:53 PM) Now I could teach you Aussie Slang, but after this thread, now I'm not so sure......... Quiet you dingothumper!
  15. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 06:48 PM) O.K., for as quick as this tpoic changed to religion and whatnot, I think it's safe to say you are all high right now. Only on Soxtalk can a topic go from getting high to the half-life of different uranium atoms.... That's what I love about this place
  16. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 05:48 PM) He'd probably tell you that you just spelled spelt wrong too. There are a couple of places where we have it flat out wrong here though. I'd much prefer 'petrol' to 'gaaass' (except that it would screw up a great Hawkism). And I'd like to fix the mis-spelling that stuck us with Aluminum instead of the standard international name for the element, Aluminium. THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN "I" IN THERE, PEOPLE!!! . . . bloody tossers. Or you could just call it "Ally" as the blokes on the LME who trade it, call it. But you really should get the pronunciation correct. Its Al-U-min-E-um for our pals on the other side of the pond.
  17. QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:43 PM) dude, the indians could be phenomenal next year. or, they could start out slow and finish hot. plus, i dont think millwood will re-sign there. cubs 22nd... how the (somewhat) mighty have fallen Or Wickman and Millwood could leave for much greener pastures and they would be in some trouble.
  18. QUOTE(bighurt2719 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:43 PM) in case you forgot... THOME = BUM If by "bum" you mean a guy who has had one year in the last 10 that was below 30 homers and 120 games played, then yes he is a bum. But then again with all of that insight and indepth analysis of your reply it might have gotten lost in there.
  19. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:31 PM) SS25K is a wanker, everything PA says is bollocks, and ChiSoxy is cheeky. Any questions? Spot on mate, spot on.
  20. Awesome. In the real world you get fired for a positive drug test. At least this is a little closer to reality.
  21. Wow, this might be the worst lawsuit ever. Suing because you got a cold? LMFAO!!!
  22. QUOTE(mreye @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:24 PM) Mike, you need to put something on the PwP about it! I keep telling you, write it up and I will put it up there... I actually have to sort of work for a living now!! QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:57 PM) The guy that runs that site is a lazy bastard.. nothing new in days. I need my muggle fix!!! I miss the Gorditas :
  23. QUOTE(mreye @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:23 PM) Ron Avalos (sp) - Young guy on the early train - the first train. Excellent. BTW my condolences for being on the tombs this morning. The only thing that train is good for is sleeping :sleep
  24. Wow, you are one lucky dude. I don't know how much I would give, but you definately need to buy your conductor lunch or something. Any idea who it was?
  25. QUOTE(Dan @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 06:59 PM) just because your a mod now, doesnt mean ya have ta be a tool. Becoming a mod didn't change him, he was always a tool

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.