Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 27, 2005 -> 02:48 PM) Dont tell me you took out a second mortgage to buy more tickets... 2nd mortgage? I'm still trying for #1
  2. QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 27, 2005 -> 03:05 PM) NOT AT ALL :banghead BTW I cant find the link to the vid anywhere on MLB.com u sure its on there? I totally think it can and should be discussed on here...but the problem is like 5 threads pop up, most of which celebrate the injury. I looked and couldn't find it either... I would appreciate a link if someone does find it.
  3. QUOTE(fathom @ May 27, 2005 -> 02:59 PM) A question for everyone giving some of us a hard time about not exactly being upset that Prior got hurt........would you still feel the same way if Johan Santana got hurt? To me it doesn' t matter. I hate to see injuries like this at all.
  4. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 27, 2005 -> 02:46 PM) Um, is it his throwing elbow? any update? how did Busty look? Someone did say it was his right arm that he got hit on FWIW.
  5. QUOTE(Steff @ May 27, 2005 -> 02:15 PM) Southsider.. usually always a day late and a $1 short.. :rolly Trust me, its WAAAAAAY more than a $1 short... that is until I win the powerball. Then you all will pay, oh yes, they all will pay
  6. I edited the post title. Have a little class dude, you might revel in other people's injuries, but I am not going to let that reflect badly on the rest of us who have a little respect for the game.
  7. Also your friendly reminder... Don't forget to make your Picks to Click and your YNOT picks... In the PTC, EvilJester is openning up a little bit of a lead, but there is a group starting to mass behind he and DBAH0. Here are the up to this second standings... http://whitesox.blogspot.com/
  8. I love nerds... http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/te...les_050527.html
  9. QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ May 27, 2005 -> 01:34 PM) I doubt that Frank will ever see this. Thank God that there is still a Santa Claus
  10. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8006302/
  11. QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 27, 2005 -> 01:11 PM) What a horrible draft... There is just no way that atl can possibly be that stupid... Saids the Eddy Curry fan
  12. QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 27, 2005 -> 01:13 PM) No s***? When you win, you can write me a check for my house when you go to buy yours. One other thing about tonight's game and the entire series for that matter. The Rangers pitching staff is not what ours is, obviously. When the Sox are patient against this team, they are in a much better position to win. MAKE THESE GUYS PITCH and don't go up there swinging at everything... in this series I don't see anything wrong with taking first pitch fastball - then dig in. Don't worry, when I win, you have a new job, with a nice big salary.
  13. QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 27, 2005 -> 01:14 PM) dum dum dum dum dummmmmm dum dum dummmm dummmmm chicken ####-mer! Yeah I gotta say, the only worse one I have experienced in baseball was the Opera Hot Dog vendor in Detroit...
  14. QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 27, 2005 -> 01:05 PM) And the lottery #'s tonight are? /grabs pen Powerball is $215 million
  15. Ozzie gives yet another great interview full of praise for someone... this time for Chico
  16. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...2700381_pf.html
  17. http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros.com/news/0505/26a.html
  18. http://news.com.com/Airport+screeners+coul..._3-5718163.html
  19. QUOTE(shakes @ May 27, 2005 -> 10:13 AM) Here's an early mock from SI http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...ock1/index.html Wow, Deron Williams #2.
  20. QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ May 26, 2005 -> 04:03 PM) He accepted assignment to AA Chatanooga.... LOOKOUT Poor Lookouts...
  21. LOL. The Deadly Confines are the one thing that makes the Cubs a $100 million payroll. Now that is irony.
  22. QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ May 27, 2005 -> 11:00 AM) I just heard that Josh lost his best Friend in college killed by a drunk driver a couple weeks ago and it is really effecting him. I hope Josh gets a few days off so he can recover I have lost a friend to a drunk driver and the pain is awful I feel for you Josh I had a roommate get killed in college by someone else who was DUI, and there can't be a more hollow feeling to lose someone that age for such a senseless reason. Prayers and best wishes to Josh
  23. Slight dissapointment here. I was hoping with no 2nd or supplemental picks that we would be more willing to stretch the budget a little, but I am also not too surprised.
  24. Just to add my two cents to the thread... Cleveland is a really good place to see a game. Just make sure if you sit in the LF bleachers, do not sit in a high row or you have to listen to the @#$%er with that G-D drum the whole game.
  25. It also seems to me that he regularly visits a kid who wrote to him, who has the same disease as his kid... I can't remember details, but I think it was Pujols... anyone else remember this?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.