Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Damn right!!!
  2. I still get the feeling that Pauly is going somewhere for a big named contract. Carlos I am pretty sure will be back.
  3. Yeah I gotta say, if things stay status quo with the starters, a healthy Scho is better than any of the other things I have seen.
  4. /\ My favorite, because the snow is dying a slow miserable torturous death.
  5. Uribe and Rowand tied at 16 heading into the stretch. Very interesting.
  6. Have at it Get the picks spelled out on the contest board, and I will pin it up for you.
  7. What would be ultra-sweet is if they would rotate the challenges between the four confrences. I'd love to see the Big 10 play all 3 of them.
  8. The 106 points was the most ever in an NFL game since the AFC-NFC merger. the Browns put up their 48 points with a back up QB in Kelly Holcumb who had 5 TD passes. I don't think they Bears have scored 48 points on offense total since Rex got hurt.
  9. The Bengals lead the Browns 58-48 with just under 2 minutes left in the game, geesh.
  10. Sure, start a thread in the contest board and see who jumps in. I'd participate.
  11. That would be interesting. I hadn't heard that one.
  12. Our little Nomar idea is starting to pick up some steam in the papers... http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...8,1,26391.story
  13. FSN is pretty much worthless without the Chicago sports teams on it.
  14. He might have the record already if he had played the rest of the games against the Bears and Lions the way Manning was going.
  15. I think as long as they keep selling out arenas and getting big TV ratings, the Big 10 will stick with it. If it gets to the point where it is so lopsided no one cares, then they will drop it.
  16. Sounds like Mike Fratello is going to get this job.
  17. That's what scares me too. Baseball is the sport with the cheapest tickets out of the major 4 (NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB) and they are quickly pricing the average fan out of the park. In places such as NY and Boston, I can't see the average fan hitting many games anymore.
  18. The amazing this was, I fully believe he would have been an excellent NBAer as well.
  19. Man are some of you missing the point...
  20. LMAO. You go ahead convincing yourself that one single 1/2 price ticket from 1999 makes a better arguement than average ticket prices for the whole year.
  21. so that would mean full price = $17x3=$39 uh ok
  22. OMG ticket prices have gone up 3000% and we have only gotten a doubling of payroll what a rip off, JR Screws up again!!!!
  23. Except for the fact you have a half price ticket, quite obviously, which makes your arguement garbage. Once again I have provided you with actual stats and figures, but you have convienetly buried your head in the sand to make your irrational rantings.... Have at it, since logic obviously has no place in your world.
  24. And where is the evidence of the 1999 ticket prices?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.