Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. In the last week I have seen it advocate electoral fraud and Presidential assassination. That doesn't do much for me personally.
  2. My answer has nothing to do with who is hurt. The question was asked who is the worst team right now, and all of those things are exactly what the state of the Bears is right now.
  3. Exactly. Good call Cheater
  4. A thread for a one win team? What's next, a Blackhawks game thread?
  5. There is no doubt, the Bears suck. They have been giving up tons of yards on the ground. Its bad when the Red Sox are averaging more runs than the Bears are. The QB's suck, the O line is a joke, and the running game has disappeared. I haven't seen all of those teams, but I would be shocked if there was one worse than the Bears.
  6. Use the newspapers, monster.com, and make connections. Nothing can subsititute for who you know. So whatever it takes to meet people in your field. You can find stuff the old fashioned ways, but it is much, much harder.
  7. That might be the funniest thing I have seen on here in a long time
  8. I thought was the movie? He was driving a VW bug, and was a gay hitman?? What the hell movie am I thinking of???
  9. The Mexican, IIRC. His character was the only good part of that movie.
  10. If Randy wasn't interested in waving his no trade clause, there was no point in it getting to the making an offer stage.
  11. I haven't gone to a half price night since all of the idiots jumped out on the field that night against KC. If they go away, I won't be upset. Too many morons came out of the woodwork.
  12. Sexually immoral is a broad statement. To me that would apply to premarital sex, extra-marital affairs, lust etc. I still won't accept that being gay would be anymore of a sin, than any of the other sexual sins. I really don't see that being specified there.
  13. http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/25/news/fortu...dex.htm?cnn=yes
  14. I am already registered there because of running the PTC blog. That part I am not worried about.
  15. Its short for web log. Basically is it an e-journal for lack of a better discription. People use them for a variety of things. Many people give political or sports views on them, or just simply use it as a journal. If you are curious check out Heads, Jason's, or Cheats sigs. They all have links to their blogs. I also have a couple other blog links if you are interested.
  16. Good connection. Also I think this is getting to be a key year for KW. He has been here plenty long, and he has had enough time to get his own players and coaches here. This year has got to be a pivitol year for the KW regime. If he doesn't do something this year, he could be on his way out soon. It is really getting time to see some results.
  17. More of the same, this time from CNN http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/24/...ents/index.html
  18. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    Do many other people actually read blogs? I was thinking about starting one, and was curious for peoples feedback.
  19. St Louis is incredible at home, and they get the extra advantage of NL rules. Not only does the pitcher have to hit, but Ortiz has to play 1B.
  20. He's got 3 purple hearts... just ask him
  21. They did mention one of Marge's sisters as a possibility.
  22. Because the Unit won't be around much longer either. At least with FA eligible guys you have a chance at resigning them. When Randy goes out to pasture that is all. He Gawn.
  23. South Padre Island is the only thing worth seeing down there... And don't drink the water j/k This is actually Tex's area... I have his email if you want to send it to him directly.
  24. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3950403.stm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.