Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1879539
  2. As long as we use the $8 million productively that is...
  3. We usually go. We have quite a few orchards really close to our house. Brings back the childhood memories of throwing apples at my little brother
  4. Once again, Tex is just mocking conservatives...
  5. Tex has decided instead of debating he will just mock everyone and their opinions.
  6. And you think certian people shouldn't be allowed to post on certian topics? What is this need to mock everyone and their opinions? Where did it come from? Is there something wrong with you that we don't know about? Seriously, what is going on, I am starting to worry about you.
  7. Sounds like if the Cubs played there it would be a "landmark"
  8. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_nhad.html
  9. http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/news/...francispoy.html
  10. And on top of that with Shingo already in the pen, we don't need another sidearmer on the team. The thing that makes them effective is unfamiliarity, the more often you see them, the harder they are to hit.
  11. Anything is fair game in front of the arbitrator. If they have medical evidence that he won't be able to play, they can present it. The problem is those type of sessions get ugly, and can breed lasting hate between player and organization.
  12. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5982714/ He is almost to 700.
  13. Who is Havoc? You and I are in a one point game going into MNF. As long as Farve does better than Longwell, I can pull this one out...
  14. Southpark
  15. (2 pts)Roberto Alomar White Sox (1 pt)Sandy Alomar Jr Retired, Sox coach (1 pt)Carl Everett White Sox (2 pt)Magglio Ordonez San Diego (1 pt)Cliff Politte White Sox (2 pts)Jose Valentin White Sox
  16. And I have never seen either movie...
  17. It is supposed to be an intercity public hospital... dirty things will happen.
  18. I feel like an idiot. It was Donnie Brasko that is was based on... Sorry man me :dips***
  19. Sorry dude, he is mocking you....
  20. So true, so sad Looks like we all might be Wolves fans this year.
  21. They did an hour of a dramatization with the FBI agent who was undercover. There wasn't much speculation, it was more a recreation. I enjoyed it, and even though I have never seen Darko, I think I am going to now. The special was that good.
  22. The movie is based on a true story. I saw a great episode on the history channel that goes through the actual events.
  23. When was the last time IU won more than 2 games in a year? Was it when Randle-El was there?
  24. And with 8 new coaches, a basically rookie QB, a whole bunch of unproven WRs and a twice cast off RB, that is soooo true.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.