Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Latest scoop on Mets-Bucs-Sox deal
How many of those guys from that farm system are producing anywhere? How about players off of that 2000 team? And what would you have done differently?
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
But I thought help was on the way?, why does he need my help? And why is is so much harder to be in the Bush camp?
-
Jay Mariotti is crazy.
I do understand that the Illinois Sports Authority runs things, but you do have certian rights as a renter, and I would imagine if they tried to bring in someone to share the park, the Sox would be owed something. And it sounds like right now that is 2%, but I wonder if they threw a fit, if they could increase that number?
-
Yankees close to new stadium plan
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=mlb&id=1849072
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
We haven't had a government actually try to cut spending since daddy Bush was in office. The size of the budget plenty outscaled inflation during the Clinton years, but was dwarfed by the increases in tax receipts. We haven't seen true fiscal responsibility in a long, long time as a country.
-
Esteban Loaiza
Victor's problem is that he has too much movement on his pitches. Nothing is straight. If he had just one pitch that he could count on, he would be one of the best in the game.
-
Jay Mariotti is crazy.
Actually the more I think about it... If the Sox could make some kind of a cut, by the Cubs playing at the Cell I am all for it. Expoit them, use them, and get some players for it.
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
I have always seen those figures quoted, but it wouldn't be the first time I was using an urban legend as a fact either. That is why I want to know for sure.
-
the future of the white sox
Don't worry about it. Like I said everyone is edgy. Long losing streaks do that to people
-
Kerry's Speech to the Convention . . .
Where have you seen that the middle class pays the most taxes? Everything I have read said that the top 5% pay 20% of taxes, and the top 20% pay 80% of taxes. If this isn't true, I want to know.
-
the future of the white sox
Sorry man. People's nerves are a little frayed right now. Enjoy.
-
the future of the white sox
But don't you know the season is over... rolleyeyes.gif
-
The "Crumbling Confines"
Even funnier would be JR saying "no"
-
Jenna Bush not morally fit to teach kids at Harlem
- paypal class action suit???
This is the real deal http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5550334/- drunken hi8is poll v. 3
He reminds me of Homers' perfect bowling game episode...- Sox/Philly Rainout...
I don't know there have been plenty of "the season is over" type threads...- Esteban Loaiza
I don't care if it is the complete opposite, Kasmir is going to be something special. Plus he will be a rookie and much cheaper. And I would be willing to bet he puts up much better numbers than Loz does next year.- Esteban Loaiza
If the Mets are offering Kasmir for Loiaza, do it in a heartbeat.- Happy B-Day Athomeboy_2000
Happy Birthday AHB!!!- Hoosiers Top Preseason Poll
Call me when we get to IN HS basketball- with tears, watching Al Gore
Two rules. Don't put words in my mouth, and don't attack my friends.- with tears, watching Al Gore
Let me make this real f***ing clear. I DON'T CARE IF YOU AGREE WITH ME OR NOT. BUT I WASN'T ARGUING WITH YOU. One sided partisian bulls***??? WTF are you talking about??? And I wasn't defending Lynee Cheney. Where did I give some kind of opinion on the activities of Cheney... Oh yeah, I didn't. God, quit making s*** up! Yeah this thread started about Al, and surprise, surprise someone who has been watching your posts made the connection between Als wife and your idol. And where the f*** did I "trash" Tipper Gore. Every f***ing statement I said about her was of a factual nature. NO WHERE did I get a person opinion of Tipper Gore. NOWHERE. QUIT MAKING s*** UP!!! I was trying to explain someone's f***ing opinion to you, and you go all f***ing nuts. Now you have me f***ing pissed off. Both for putting f***ing words into peoples mouths and for attacking my friends. You are acting like an irrational nutcase. I wasn't even trying to win a god damned arguement with you. I was trying to moderate to try to help you understand something you obviously made the wrong assumption on. You had to go all ballistic and start attacking people, just like you get all pissed off about when people do it to you. But I guess that is how you handle dissenting opinion, and why you are so sensative when people do it to you. But if you want to take something stupid like this and make it a personal arguement, let's go.- with tears, watching Al Gore
Easy killer. You aren't getting this at all. The post had nothing to do about Lynne Cheney. Nothing. It is obvious that you wouldn't like Cheney so why would someone comment on the fact that Cheney is for censorship? That doesn't make any sense at all! There are no contradictions in not liking Cheney and what she stands for, and Eminem. That is probably why she wasn't mentioned. There is no story there. There is a story in extolling the vertues of someone who is against one of the artists you respect most. That is why only Tipper was mentioned. It wasn't some huge conspiracy to piss you off. It was just a simple befuddlement. As I said Tipper crusades were much earlier. Hence the references to the two groups she went after the hardest. Ever since Al has gotten into the national spotlight, her crusade for censorship has been very quiet. So of course she wouldn't be commenting on today's artists. I only said that he would be the type of artist she would target, which I believe is what the poster was questioning you on. I really think you are making a crusade out of a question. Relax a little bit.- White Sox Free Association Game
Billy Beane - paypal class action suit???