Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Waivers
I think that was Randy Myers IIRC...
-
Possibility of AAA Charlotte Moving?
I think you have a little mix up there... Charlotte would still be the KNights, and Indy would still be the Indians. What would change is that the Sox would send their AAA players to Indy instead of Charlotte.
- Stop being a drama queen
-
American Idol audtions set to begin
http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=164782
-
DAMN YOU SS2K4!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! I wouldn't wish disco on my worst enemy... or even a liberal
-
Josh Fields Ascent in the White Sox Organization
See also, my question in the other Fields thread.
-
Post Your Questions for Reliever Josh Fields
How many people have already confused you with the Sox #1 pick this year? Who was the biggest person to do it?
-
Stephane Robidas
I guess the Hawks don't think there will be a next year either, considering they don't even have the schedule posted yet
-
Stephane Robidas
So it sounds like the D is pretty well set. Any chance that a Seabrook or Babchuck could make this team?
-
Bartolo Colon improving
Wow maybe if he keeps improving he will have numbers as good as Schoenwies or Loiaza....
-
Randy Johnson rumor in Daily Southtown
We definately need to add that one. We could use that all of the time... anytime Mike Jackson starts to warm up, when a ball goes towards Jose, anytime a ball goes in the air to Gload... the possibilities are endless.
-
1,000 pound pig
Turns out it was just my boss...
-
Stop being a drama queen
A repost from yesterday, well, because I can With no apoligies to our ex-musical genius or ABBA, I present to you the "Drama Queen" to the beat of "Dancing Queen" You can cry, you can whine, it is the end of your life See that troll, feel that doom, dig in it, the drama queen Friday night and the lights are high Looks like a two run lead is blown Will they pitch the right guy? theres a swing and drive.. You come in to look for a save Anybody could beat this team Night is young and Ozzie's high With a bit of yardwork, everything is dire You’re in the mood for a post And when you get the chance... You are the drama queen, young and sweet, only fourteen drama queen, feel the dread from the white sox team You can cry, you can whine, it is the worst night of your life See that troll, feel that doom, dig in it, the drama queen
- with tears, watching Al Gore
-
Otis update from WSI
I would guess so...
-
What's your favorite?
And Comiskey's brats are just f***ing awesome. Another good brat downtown is Gold Coast Dogs. Great dogs and cheddar burgers too.
-
Shingo Takatsu
My Hero, Zero... for those of you old enough for some Schoolhouse Rock
-
What's your favorite?
I'm sooo out of practice, and so ashamed :headshake
-
Let's see if I have this straight
And you forgot, cut the deficit in half in two years.... rolleyeyes.gif
-
Good Article relating to Bill Cosby
So Coz is a sellout because he wants more out of his people? s*** call me a sellout then.
-
Teresa's anti-Kennedy tirade
Am I the only one who thinks Dick Cheney and Teresa Heinz need to hook up?
-
Stop being a drama queen
About a BLT hold the tomato, with a dab of mayo on the side, on a sesame seed bun, and a small diet coke-no ice. How 'bout you?
-
Stop being a drama queen
A vaugely approriate article for some on here... http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?arti...BannerID=541888
-
Americans' Income Shrank for 2 Years
The stock market bubble is the lions share of that number. And it makes total sense. When you factor that 80% of wealth is controlled by 20% of the nation, and then factor in the fact that lower 1/5 of incomes basically has no stock, it makes total sense that the huge evaporations of equity would have a huge numerical affect on the economy. Honestly I am surprised it wasn't bigger.
-
How did you hear of Soxtalk?
You too? I'm JR who are you?