Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5467759/
  2. Heck, I'd give you $2 for it
  3. THis is from Mike Downey's column today in the Trib...
  4. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://1010wins.com/topstories/winstopstor..._202154723.html
  5. Footnote on Olivo. He has 3 passed balls in 6 games
  6. Who is the guy at AAA playing 3rd?
  7. I should know better than to trust anything that comes out of Washington... But that was a pretty lame denial if you ask me.
  8. Sounds to me like they were intact missles.
  9. Its cheap. No other reason.
  10. Do yourself a favor. Go down to Mike and grab a basket of fingers. mmmmmm. Or don't forget today is 39-49 cent day at McDonalds.
  11. southsider2k5 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    Son of the Beach was spectaular. Waaaay better than Reno, and I like Reno a lot.
  12. http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/2004...81009-2541r.htm
  13. Uribe is hitting just as badly as Crede is, and doesn't bring anywhere near the defensive ability that Joe does. BTW welcome to Soxtalk
  14. southsider2k5 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    I love the show. I think it is hilarious.
  15. http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/07/21/...nson/index.html
  16. Wow is that presumptive.
  17. Funny, but really classless.
  18. They have some guys in the low minors that have much higher ceilings. They are pretty high on their draft pick from this year Don Lucy, but he is years away.
  19. southsider2k5 replied to whitesoxin''s topic in SLaM
    Very much a Rockefeller stategy...
  20. You guys are 16 hours ahead of Chicago right? So a 7pm game in Chicago ends up being about noon where you are, right?
  21. I think you can also throw Brent Mayne out there. The Dbacks are going to start melting things down here soon.
  22. http://money.cnn.com/2004/07/21/news/midca...dex.htm?cnn=yes
  23. http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/07/20/brf.inma...n.ap/index.html
  24. To me it worked as well as it could have. Yeah people complain, but I think many more people had fun with it. We held open forumns for ideas and then openned it for nominations. After that Texsox put together a secret nominating committee to narrow down to five people. I think the 5 nominees worked, but I get the feeling we will have more categories this year.
  25. This season pretty much comes down to beating the Tigers, Royals, and Indians. We do that, we win the ALC.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.