Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I was thinking 31 and up, subject to review annually
  2. It isn't everyday you get to use that song title in a post
  3. Personally I don't think old people should be allowed to post here, let alone lurk...
  4. Places like the UC actually have curtians that they pull at the end of the tunnels to the seats, and won't let anyone in while play is going on. There might be a more proper term for it, but a guy I know who was an usher for the Hawks always called it that.
  5. According to this it is 12 years $500 million http://www.ncpa.org/pd/state/slaug98c.html
  6. This isn't MVP. You can't just go out and make a deal in a vaccuum. The other teams just aren't ready to deal yet, and short of waaaaaaaaaay overpaying, there isn't anything KW can do about it.
  7. Have a safe trip!!!! And plenty of
  8. I am an odd-ball with this I know, but I am really old fashioned in this. If you are in your seat, you should be watching the damned game. People on cell phones trying to get on camera should be escorted out of the stadium. Period. I am also a big proponent of hockey rules. If the game is going on, you should be in your seat. No getting up while a pitch or a play is going on. Wait until play is done, then exit or enter your seat. People causing problems need to be run out of the stadium early. The longer they stay, the more chances of a fight breaking out. Plus if you set the example that stupid s*** will not be tolerated, other people won't be as likely to do it.
  9. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/ne...t_id=1000517184
  10. http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisla...ories-headlines
  11. http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...id=agrHqq5dSJcg
  12. Rowand is a streaky guy. He did this last year as well, with the slow start and then then the huge streak. I imagine Ozzie will ride him the sameway that he has rode his other hot players.
  13. That is an awesome smilie and someone needs to add it.
  14. As opposed to the SLaPers who never make it to Pale Hose Talk?
  15. Well after reading that I guess I have to add Kohlmeir, Grilli, and Adkins into the fifth starter possibilities
  16. 2003 Royals=2004 Reds. The Reds lack of pitching will catch up to them. They have an incredibly potent offense but losing 9-7 is still losing.
  17. Damn I thought I posted a lot. Maybe in 3 or 4 years we will have a new leader atop the post # board
  18. Out of the options we currently have available to us, who should we go with and why? IMO we have the following guys as options. In no particular order... Felix Diaz Neal Cotts Jon Rauch Josh Stewart Arnie Munoz
  19. And that right there is the most important stat of all. 5 wins.
  20. I think everyone is out enjoying the last of the weekend. I know I am doing a million other things while watching this game. BTW 17-6 White Sox lead after 6 1/2 innings of play
  21. Updating this post... Rowand 4-6 4 RS 3 RBI Olivo 3-5 2RBI 2RS Crede 1-4 1 RBI Not a bad call if I don't say so myself
  22. ABoz you better update your Borchard watch
  23. Ron Gardenhire-You've got mail. Message-This isn't Jerry Manuel's Corpseball team anymore. Sincerely- Ozzie and the Southsiders PS That is two touchdowns worth of runs unanswered.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.