Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
WMD & Iraqi Leader killed
The Sarin was in an attempt at a roadside bomb. Most likely the sabatoures didn't know what they had. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/
-
Who is the best baseball announcer???
They really aren't that bad once you get used to the Slavic names. They pretty much all follow the same patterns, just like it is with any language.
-
Wondering how this will shake out....
Right now you can only say two teams the Cubs or Twins. And that all comes down to if you believe that our rival can be a team not in our league. If you don't, the Twins are the only choice. We have had great rivalries with the Indians and Tigers, but no one cares right now.
-
Danny Wright placed on the DL
How about Pastsox.com? Everyone can talk about people like Josh Fogg, Jaime Navarro, and Danny Wright.
-
Man who bid on eBay to play for Saints goes 0-4
Hey don't knock the softball team. We are 3-0 and I am hitting .600 now. We played last Friday with 8 guys and still won 16-10. They actually had me hit clean up, which I about died laughing at. I went 4-6 though.
-
Tony at it again
My in laws are huge NASCAR fans. They use those at the races all of the time. They are to NASCAR, what I am to baseball.
-
Man who bid on eBay to play for Saints goes 0-4
If I was rich as hell, yeah I would. It would be a dream come true. Plus if it went to a charity I believe in, I would have zero problem doing it.
-
Tony at it again
:puke That wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done
-
Tony at it again
So speaking of sports I drove on the Dan Ryan this weekend
-
A few pictures of the park
We went Sunday with my inlaws who got a bunch of great pics. I will download them at home tonight.
-
WMD & Iraqi Leader killed
I heard the report on MSNBC, and I was waiting to find a link to post. I guess you are too quick for me Jim. So who gets to be the first to suggest that the CIA planted it?
-
Frank in the number 2 hole?
Its a nice thought, but I like Willies pitch seeing ability and speed leading off, and Uribe has been deadly in front of Maggs. It balances the line up better.
-
Shuf just joined the 2000 post club
You should have been around in the 2k2 days
-
Carbs are "Complicated"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4980919/
-
WMD & Iraqi Leader killed
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3683270/
-
The Continuing Decline & Fall of Mark Buehrle
And a well deserved one it was. I have seen Marks last two starts where he has thrown 13 2/3 scoreless innings and gotten 26 runs of support. Mark might have to buy us season tickets to keep this up
-
The Continuing Decline & Fall of Mark Buehrle
And I respect you for staying true to your opinion and stance Tex. I think you have been the only one.
-
Who is this torrest kid
Actually after knowing some people in the Tigers org, this kid gets pretty rave reviews. Sounds like he can fly, but is going to be a AAAA hitter.
-
New Yorker: Rummy approved prisoner abuse
Honestly, I don't see how they COULDN'T have been acting on orders. The whole heirarchy of the military is to follow orders to a T. You aren't supposed to be thinking on your own, you are supposed to be doing what you are told. The only question in my mind is how high the orders came from, and so far it seems to stop at Rumsfelds desk, which he needs to start cleaning out.
-
The Continuing Decline & Fall of Mark Buehrle
I can't take any credit, someone beat me to this thread yesterday. I was just trying to present the other side of the story I just want to see who will stand up when things are going good, instead of just when things are bad. The silence speaks volumes.
-
Man who bid on eBay to play for Saints goes 0-4
That is a pretty cool idea. Charity auction too.
-
You're Watching Sports in Hell
Two words "Cubs Win"
-
Clemens screwed out of his 8th win.
Wow, and this guy wanted to retire.
-
Bill Self does it again
The thing is no matter how good of a class Self gets, he will find a way to choke in the tourney.
-
Aaron Guiel placed on DL
Guiel drinking too much