Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Which QB taken in the draft
Craig Krentzel, LMAO I went with Rivers out of spite to whiner Manning
-
Juan the Hero and Carlos the Zero
Texas would laugh us all of the way back to OHare if we tried to get Soriano for Lee. The Rangers need pitching BAD. It would take a lot of names to get Alfonzo, maybe even a Garland type guy, along with Cotts, Honel, Rauch etc.
-
Texas considers partnering with
And can you imagine the first husband arguing with his wife who uses that as his rational to go to the nudey bar? "But honey, it is for Juniors education."
-
SoxTalk Rolling Mock Draft(pick #14)
Well in the Bears mock draft, Harris had already been off of the board. IIRC, this was also before the Thomas Jones signing right?
-
Draft Thread
I did read in the Trib today that Jared Payton has zero chance of coming to the Bears because of their logjam at RB. But there are about half a dozen teams that are interested in the guy.
-
Kenny visits Dusty
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...lliams_visits_2
-
Conte admits supplying Roids
- Conte admits supplying Roids
I would guess it is pretty accurate. The FBI has a case built against the guy, and I am guessing the only way he starts confessing all of the sudden, is if he saw overwhealming evidence against himself, and is trying to get a lighter sentence.- Conte admits supplying Roids
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=1789558- Splendors of the Forbidden City
No but the 6th floor almost had enough of me and my camera.- League #1 fantasy baseball thread
Hey DBAHO, I countered you. Talk to me and let me know what you think.- Juan the Hero and Carlos the Zero
Are you insane? You want to trade Lee AND Wunsch for a guy who IN 3 SEASONS hasn't put up the numbers that Carlos did LAST YEAR!- Splendors of the Forbidden City
I don't know if anyone else has been out to see this, or has any interest in Chinese History, this is a must see exhibit. I went with my family on Sunday and had an excellent time. They have 22 Class A Cultural Tresures in the exhibit, including the 3rd biggest Jade carving known to mankind. Take the audio tour if you go, and also try to tag along with one of the volunteers/curators as you will learn a ton from them. We took 3 hours to get through the exhibition, and could have spent much more time taking it all in. Definate recommedation. Also as a note to anyone else interested. Upcoming exhibits in the Fall include Machuu Pichuu and Jackie Kennedy Onasis.- The mishandling of Ryan Sweeney
Wow. In ST people were already trying to get Sweeney the starting job in CF. Now people are ready to say we rushed him? Come back in off of the ledge, seriously.- Marion Jones
Word is out that her name is involved in the BALCO/THG stuff.- Blackhawk Down Line
Or the talent they surrounded him with?- The Rush
Hell 13,400 is still about 4000 more than the Hawks draw...- Ozzie/CLee
There is one way to stop Perez from blocking the bag, that is just as legal. Go in spikes first.- Perhaps the worst Mariotti column ever
Kotex-Boy thinks he is a "sporting independant"? Try a f***ing hypocrate. honestly I couldn't read anything past that point, because my eyes had rolled so far back into my head.- My incredible tale...
That's what you get for watching people drive in circles for hours at a time.- Sox Bullpen
ditto. Trollery at is reachingist.- Interesting little stat
And that is what happens when you melt down a team and start over. Everyone raved about how much talent the Indians had aquired and grown in their farm system. But if there is anything that we as Sox fans should have learned, it is the pitifully low rate at which potential turns into ML preformance. Hell, 2006 might be a pipedream, unless the Indians hit the free agent or trade markets.- Anyone hear Hawk on the Score tonight:
Call Hawk a homer if you like, but he is right on basically everything he said. -The ballpark food is the best of everywhere I have seen games. And I have been to over 10 ML parks. According to the rumors, the only place that competes with us is SEA. -Kotex-boy is a fraud. Was their ever a question of it? I applaud Hawk for standing up, and taking the attention back from him, and shining the spotlight on his Jason Blairesque "journalism" instead of letting him bash unanswered. -I would like to see Adkins take a game or two in Politte's role, just to see him in some pressure situations. The kid has certianly earned a shot at a bigger, more important role in the pen, but I don't know that I would throw him to closing right away. -And there is no doubt in my mind that the Sox will not be at AM1000 after their contract is up. It is all a matter of where they end up.- Hawk, shut up
- Wunsch to spend an extended period in AAA
And I totally agree with him. Who should he replace? To a man, every guy in that pen has been doing his job. Even Koch has only had one bad game, just like Marte and Takatsu. - Conte admits supplying Roids