Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I logged into my Verizon account, and had it as an option through the "entertainment" tab. I have the middle Unlimited plan because we have 5G, so I got the Disney bundle free (D+, ESPN+ and Hulu) and an option for the Discovery service for a year before paying for it.
  2. What is the most surreal about it is how much it mirrors previous history. So many people either quit caring, or just pretended it isn't real. 1/3 of the population died over time. Then you start looking at some of the wackier stuff like the flagellants coming out of the black plague, and see the similarities again.
  3. The can scream about it at the top of their lungs, but too much of the country won't believe it.
  4. If you join the Soxtalk platinum package, we will also give you references should she ask.
  5. Correct, which is mandatory with any kind of a modern 5G phone. I think you also get that Disney Bundle too.
  6. Interesting thread on our 5th rounder.
  7. FWIW, if you have Verizon, you can get it for free. That's why I have it.
  8. If England is getting 40k cases per day, we will be back to big numbers very soon.
  9. https://goaztecs.com/sports/baseball/roster/kohl-simas/6728 https://www.ncaa.com/news/baseball/article/2021-02-11/2021-mountain-west-baseball-preview-everyones-chasing-san-diego-state
  10. https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/board/102954/Contents/d1-big-12-baseball-preview-very-long-142842938/ https://www.ncaa.com/news/baseball/article/2021-02-09/2021-big-12-baseball-preview-texas-trio-headlines-packed-big-12
  11. https://kuathletics.com/roster/everhett-hazelwood/
  12. https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/2021-mlb-undrafted-free-agent-tracker-agreements-for-all-30-teams/#WhiteSox
  13. Except for the states forcing people to go back to work...
  14. There is one solution here. Treat this like they do another virus in HIV, and allow criminal and civil prosecutions for people who spread this due to their own willful ignorance.
  15. I will let someone else add the specifics, but wanted to get a thread going for this...
  16. I played a lot of ultimate in college, and do miss it. Never got as much into the golf, but these guys are crazy skilled.
  17. The Conor Gillaspie era didn't do it for you?
  18. You can debate all you like, but if you get that upset when someone responds to what you are talking about, that is an issue.
  19. I responded to what you said, but I didn't stay on point. The only "attacks" have been you using phrases like "delusional" and "idiot" just because they don't agree with you. Look here at Soxtalk people have different opinions, and if you can't respect that people will disagree with you, you won't make it here long. I don't know why responded to the points YOU made upsets you so much, but again, you need to be tougher than falling into name calling to make it. My post was full of stats and the like to prove my point. Yours was all about how how your point wasn't really your point, and then some name calling. If that is too much for you, you might need to find a new home soon.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.