Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harry Chappas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harry Chappas

  1. Harry Chappas replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Why don't they just make the loan interest free instead of cancelling?
  2. $400 for that experience is well worth it.
  3. My guess is Mendick until Robert is back
  4. I am probably wrong but I recall him diving over the wall and into the stands at full speed. It was a long time ago. I agree that catch was amazing. I may be remebering it better than it was. The thing about Calderon's catch is that ledge is actually pretty high.
  5. Sheets will go down for Eloy than Collins for Grandal. Hamilton on IR until September.
  6. I meant through this point they survived now to get past it. Goodwin has a role against RHP that I think they hope Sheets will be.
  7. Injuries are just an excuse now they survived 2 big ones and Engel. Every team gets hurt. Hopefully grandal back soon.
  8. Feels like ramirez will get HBP and Franmill with a 450 foot bomb Stars are an embarrassment right now
  9. I'm watching on a delay. How was Quantrill not kicked out after hitting Abreu. Intentional or not, these umpires have seen this whole series.
  10. Stone and Kasper are a great listen.
  11. Abreu isn't moving but Anderson can't hit leadoff and Moncada is not a middle of the lineup bat.
  12. Isn't this the game 2 pitching match up from the Sunday doubleheader couple weeks back.
  13. A couple of first inning runs would be great.
  14. Does Lambert have any plus pitch?
  15. Ramirez has some great at bats
  16. I like premise of skipping guys but Jimmy Lambert is not the answer. With the off day hopefully he only has to go one time through and can make it.
  17. He had one injury Madrigal 3
  18. If not for seby we are getting blown out.....very sad....keuchel sucks
  19. Keuchel needs to be better
  20. I'd agree. Madrigal is a massive health concern with a ceiling that is arguable.
  21. How is collins not starting?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.