Everything posted by 35thstreetswarm
-
9/24 Sox at Royals, 1:10
Just a reminder that: White Sox could fail to score any more runs Royals could score 9 in the 8th Royals could score 10 in the 9th Royals could score 9 in the 9th Royals could score 8 in the 9th and 1 in the 10th Royals could score 11 in the 8th
-
9/24 Sox at Royals, 1:10
A significant percentage of posters here are what I call AntiFans. But that's not unique to the Sox.
-
Benetti's new job...
I don't particularly like Benetti. I find him cringey, un-funny, and dorky in a not-loveable way. I accept that others seem to recognize him as a top-of-the-game talent for reasons I don't understand. But I have not felt his absence much. I don't like Schriffen much, either. I am annoyed by him, as I was annoyed by Benetti. I hope we get to see a third option. But then, I also really don't care much, as I barely pay attention to the broadcast team. I'm a little puzzled by the strength of some peoples' feelings on this topic, but to each his own, I guess.
-
9/24 Sox at Royals, 1:10
I sure hope not - that would be insane. They should be playing for the division, which is well within reach.
-
9/24 Sox at Royals, 1:10
I really don't understand why we're not starting Burke in order to set our rotation for a possible WC round.
-
Magic Number
SoxTalk September 2026 Edition: Advanced Subtraction
-
9/23 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Fedde
-
And that is a "three is the magic number" White Sox winner.
Austro-Turkish war.
-
And that is a "three is the magic number" White Sox winner.
And yet we remain a single game from looking down on them in first. Keep hanging around. Cleveland will lose. (And if they truly end the season on an 11 game win streak, well, tip your cap.)
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
I guess I should be focused on the Sox but I just want the cheating trashstros tf out of the playoffs
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
…especially when the upper deck is cut off from the rest of the stadium experience by guards. I like the current park but really hate the upper/lower caste system.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
They will put their thumb on the scale wherever they decide to pitch Wacha - just a matter of which side they want their thumb to go
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
- 9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
I would respectfully propose the Sox win today, Guardians lose, and we are in first place with five games to go.- Is Joy preferable to Sadness?
I reject the suggestion this is more off topic than other polls I am subjected to in Pale Hose Talk- Davis Martin calf issue
This makes me feel slightly better about what I thought was a weird decision at the time- Is Joy preferable to Sadness?
If the Sox don't win game 1 against the Royals, trade Vargas- Are the 2026 Sox a success regardless of making the playoffs?
Yes, but I'm not ready to go there mentally. It's winning time.- Schedule heavily favors White Sox to win the division.
I don't see the Red Sox laying down for a series against a team they could face in the playoffs in a couple weeks. They still have six games to go against two tough teams and I'm sure don't want to limp into the playoffs on a losing streak. They may be a bit more conservative with pitching but this should be a tough series for Cleveland.- That's a rainy White Sox winner!
Don’t even have to to that far. What about El Duque? He was dismissed on this board as a washed starter and turned in the most memorable relief appearance in the history of White Sox baseball- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
What we “need” to do is make up a single game with six games to play. That can happen in any number of ways. We could be back to controlling our destiny after the very next game. Or we could do it on the last game of the season. It’s not rocket science. One game at a time.- 9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Sorry, did the Sox lose the divisional title and 2 seed when I wasn’t looking? Because I could swear they are one game back with the tiebreaker and six games to play- 9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Only 20 pages in this thread…all I need to see to know things are going well- 9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Detroit wearing the Marshall’s sale rack fit. Are those things even licensed mlb uniforms?- 9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Rain is moving out soon and always has been projected to move out soon. They’ll play today. Not a lot to talk about - 9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT