Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
MLB Pipeline 2020 Sox Top 30
Awesome...appreciate it as always!
-
MLB Pipeline 2020 Sox Top 30
You hearing anything new on Cespedes? I’m a bit surprised it’s bit so quiet on that front.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
CBSsports gave us an A. Baseball America called our class one of the five they were most excited about and considered both Crotchet & Kelley as top 15 prospects. Jim Callis considered Kelley one of the top three steals in the entire draft.
-
What would you have rather seen from this draft?
I personally love what we did here. If we get one TOR rotation starter out of a five round draft, which we have two legit cracks at, I will consider that a huge win for us.
-
FS: White Sox select prep RHP Jared Kelley with 47th pick, signed
There will be zero issue getting him signed.
-
FS: White Sox select prep RHP Jared Kelley with 47th pick, signed
There will be zero issue getting him signed.
-
MLB Pipeline 2020 Sox Top 30
White IFAs are you referring to? Nothing concrete yet with Cespedes and until that happens the rest of the class isn’t going to move the needle.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Lol...I love it!
-
FS: White Sox select prep RHP Jared Kelley with 47th pick, signed
I love this fucking pick!
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Hahn saying that hat looks “fresh” is absolutely cringe worthy.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
I think the reality is if the Sox pay Crotchet full slot then they felt he was a top 11 player in the draft and more than likely other clubs did at well. And that’s a good thing IMO.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Let’s not overreact to the “now” body type craze. I get the track record isn’t great for HS pitchers without a lot of physical projection left, but the reality is we didn’t take him with a top five pick like say the Marlins did with Kolek. We took him at a very reasonable spot and the upside is still tantalizing even without much physical projection.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Random question, but is it possible that Kelley, Thompson, Dalquist, & Vera could all be in the same rotation next year?
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
What are you concerned about?
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
How did they overplay their hand?
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Really cool graphic on White Sox twitter:
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
I guarantee they have a very good sense of what Crotchet will cost. Might be more than what we think, but it shouldn’t be a surprise to the Sox.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Yup
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
No way Crotchet is over-slot IMO. I could see full slot, but even that would be somewhat surprising to me.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Good point.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
True, but I’m good with Crotchet & Kelley and whatever UDFAs we can snag.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Possible, but I’m not overly optimistic after this 4th round selection.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
He just had Tommy John surgery in May per Mayo.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Another punted pick.
-
2020 Draft: Day 2 Discussion
Here we go...