Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. They told you to “go away”. Seems like there is a lot more to this story you’re not sharing. And if that’s truly all they said, you should have certainly demanded a reason.
  2. Holy fuck does this post suck (rhyme intended).
  3. Not that it matters, but I still think he signs with us over the Phillies if the money is close.
  4. I’m not looking to pick on you Joe, but that Moncada post was certainly not a joke.
  5. Lol...if only he had signed Machado!!
  6. Glad I moved to Nashville!
  7. I can’t believe any mentally stable human was capable of voting him for POTUS. I don’t care what your political party is. I don’t care how bad of a candidate Hilary was (and yes she sucked). Trump is a selfish unethical incompetent douche bully manipulator. Him being POTUS is an abomination to the free world and we’re finally paying the price for it now.
  8. That’s probably the best part. Whether you are a Spiegel fan or not, we can all agree that Bruce is absolutely terrible. Can’t believe anyone would argue that he’s somehow irreplaceable.
  9. What the fuck does his weight have to with his ability to be a sports radio host? At least he’s not some douche who thinks talking shit on an anonymous message board makes them a badass.
  10. I passed by a church in Florida earlier today with a fuckton of cars in the parking lot and I couldn’t understand what was going on. I’m not religious but I respect people’s right to believe whatever the fuck they want as long as it’s not harmful to others. Refusing to practice their faith over the internet / safety of their own home is the opposite of loving thy neighbor. The amount of ignorant people and cowardly politicians in this country is truly outstanding.
  11. No idea how anyone would prefer no season when 1) our core will be accruing a year of service time either way and 2) we’ll all be going stir crazy from social distancing / quarantining. Three or four month of White Sox baseball on TV sounds like a gift from the gods right now.
  12. That’s right, I totally forgot about that. I guess we’ll have to see the specifics then, because it seems crazy that someone optioned would automatically get a year of service time. But then again, this is all unprecedented territory so who really knows.
  13. Interesting...thanks for sharing that!
  14. But Kopech got no service time last year?
  15. So basically all the elite / popular clubs will have an advantage to sign the UDFA. Good job MLB!
  16. Finally some fucking news.
  17. He won’t be, I’m hearing the Analytics guys will have give back that second monitor he finally got.
  18. I would try to get tested if I were you.
  19. Good fucking riddance. So glad that snake will finally be gone.
  20. ?...seems like I might have missed the mark on my previous post.
  21. I would be ecstatic with a Newton addition.
  22. Man that Hopkins-Johnson trade is so fucking terrible for the Texans. I’m honestly not sure I can remember a dumber trade in my life.
  23. I wonder if Madrigal starts with the team now given potential season changes?
  24. There are 15 teams in both leagues, don’t think your proposal will work.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.