Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. Just read through the thread, but this is an absolutely fantastic deal. Bregman got 6/$100M when he was in the same exactly position and I fully expected Yoan to get that much or even more. This now gives us a legitimate six year window to dominant the Central. I am so fucking pumped about this. Props to @Y2Jimmy0 for being on the money once again and being recognized by some of the biggest writers / insiders in the game.
  2. Excellent article. You guys really need to create additional Patreon tiers because the content is worth more than $2M/month IMO.
  3. https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/04/ny-bettor-ben-patz-threatened-to-behead-rays-white-sox-players-complaint/amp/
  4. His spring training performance will have zero impact on any potential extension.
  5. I think Madrigal is the superior player right now.
  6. Has this actually been confirmed?
  7. Where is this “giving up shit” coming from?
  8. Look, do whatever you want to, I just think your formatting will drive people away. If the “content and analysis” is really what’s important to you, then you should make the change. If you simply care about your pride, then stick with the italics. Again, I’m not trying to be a dick, was just trying to give you some friendly advice.
  9. I’m really not trying to be a dick and can respect your logic for using the italics, but in all honestly it makes your posts much less friendly to read. I would highly recommend changing your style or people will likely skip through your posts.
  10. Are you actually calling Jim Callis lazy?
  11. I agree. McCann is gone after this season, so if he’s really that critical to competing then we are big trouble anyways. If I can get a useful piece back for him, I’d be all for it.
  12. What I’m saying is there is zero chance Reed makes the OD roster because he offers zero defensive flexibility and the bat has shown very little in his time with the Sox. Both Delmonico & Palka would be added over him if a lefty was needed for that last spot. Discuss all you want, just find it a little odd that you’ve mentioned his name in multiple threads now. I mean, the dude wasn’t even invited to big league camp.
  13. @Minoso-Pierce-Allen-HOF why do you keep bringing up AJ Reed. Dude is not in contention for a major league spot.
  14. I can’t even come up with an example of how much worse he’d be out there.
  15. It’s way too floor-oriented IMO.
  16. I’ve always felt he would be traded at some point the moment we protected Mercedes. Doesn’t make a lot of sense to trade for a bench piece though unless they are young / controllable or we should have just signed one of a half dozen free agents.
  17. Seems like a pretty small opportunity with EE in the fold.
  18. You aren’t Larry from SouthSideSox are you?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.