Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. That one looked outside the chalk line to me...
  2. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 7, 2015 -> 11:37 AM) I've gone to 8 games. There was no one checking. I didn't go to Opening Day, so I would imagine they were checking then. I'd say you have pretty good odds of sitting within 5 rows of a dugout if you so choose. There are large sections of empty seats in the lower bowl on Ticketmaster. I am in 110 today, but I won't be there for long
  3. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 7, 2015 -> 11:25 AM) I should be able to buy a cheap upper deck ticket and get into the bottom today right? I have been to a bunch of home games this year and so far no one has checked my tix entering the 100 level. You shouldnt have a problem.
  4. Conor YES!!! 4-3 Sox!!
  5. QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 01:43 PM) Gameday called it a line drive. Chicago White Sox @whitesox See that #walkoff #SoxWin in gif mode: https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/5923998...7730816/photo/1
  6. QUOTE (staxx @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 01:32 PM) What did he do? My game day isn't updating lol. Bloop single to score Melky from 2nd.
  7. https://twitter.com/scotgregor/status/592007513127690240 Scot Gregor @scotgregor #Sox GM Rick Hahn on Sale, Samardzija 5-game suspensions: "Both players will appeal. Both are scheduled to make next start in Baltimore"
  8. 13 Hits off Kluber on a cold afternoon.
  9. GONE!!!!!!! Jose Abreu!!!!!!!!
  10. Robertson was filthy! Nice all around effort after the 2nd inning. and Sale goes tomorrow!
  11. QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 04:11 PM) I can't believe that Conor was out at home, still think that call was wrong. Totally agree.
  12. more of that please Sox!
  13. 4-0. That didn't take long...
  14. QUOTE (daggins @ Apr 10, 2015 -> 04:49 PM) And the baserunner was thrown out. Summation of the season so far. ugh. all of the above...
  15. QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 10, 2015 -> 04:48 PM) Its 2-0. Lets put up a crooked number yes, perfect time for a crooked number!
  16. Sox have 1 damn hit against a ****bag soft tossing Lefty. Must remedy!
  17. Flo is so bad behind the plate...
  18. 7 straight retired by Noesi. 2 nice innings in a row.
  19. welp, that sucked...
  20. SAFE! Micah bunt single!
  21. He Gone! Nice quick inning for Noesi!
  22. QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 10, 2015 -> 04:04 PM) Micah looks ready, his first 2 games he came to play ah good call.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.