Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
10/4 vs Detroit Tigers
QUOTE (Knackattack @ Oct 4, 2015 -> 04:39 PM) Beckham has consistently had the best walk up music in his time here... The song is awful. And so is Beckham. I hope I never experience either on a telecast again.
-
10/4 vs Detroit Tigers
I hope this is the last time I ever have to hear Beckham's awful walk up music...
-
9/1/15 GT: SOX (61-68) @ Twins (67-63) - 8:10PM EDT - CSN
And why the **** is Sale still out there at 110 pitches in a meaningless game???
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
Sox win!!!
-
6/16 White Sox at Pirates
Eaton CF Ramirez SS Abreu 1B Cabrera LF Garcia RF Gillaspie 3B Soto C Sanchez 2B Quintana P pic.twitter.com/ySdGiMoQeF
-
6/13 Sox @ Rays 3:10 CT CSN
Sweet Swinging Conor Gillaspie!!! 2 run BOMB
-
6/9/15 GDT Astros @ Sox
QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jun 9, 2015 -> 05:01 PM) they probably want as many righties in lineup as possible. I understand that aspect, I just dont think there is any gain adding both Flowers and Soto to a lineup despite the L/R splits...
-
6/9/15 GDT Astros @ Sox
Would Conor be any worse at DH than Soto? or Shuck in RF with Avi DHing? I don't get it.
-
6/9/15 GDT Astros @ Sox
Eaton CF Ramirez SS Abreu 1B Garcia RF Soto DH Cabrera LF Beckham 3B Flowers C Bonifacio 2B Rodon P
-
6/9/15 GDT Astros @ Sox
Colleen Kane @ChiTribKane White Sox lineup tonight vs. Astros. pic.twitter.com/iWOHrHTgyB
-
6/8/15 Gamethread Sale vs McCullers
Doug Padilla @ESPNChiSox Grounds crew removing the tarp. The #Sodfather Roger Bossard says he doesn't expect any more significant rain.
-
6/8/15 Gamethread Sale vs McCullers
The rain in Bridgeport has stopped for now, but it still looks a bit ominous to the east...
-
6/7 vs Tigers
two outs on the bases in one inning. well done...
-
6/7 vs Tigers
Eaton CF Cabrera LF Abreu DH LaRoche 1B Garcia RF Ramirez SS Gillaspie 3B Soto C Sanchez 2B Samardzija P Please everyone dont suck today...
-
5/10 Reds @ White Sox
Sox win!!! Sox win!!!!
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
QUOTE (reiks12 @ May 9, 2015 -> 06:37 PM) Chapman would have been out there. I agree though we would have had a better chance Ha ha, that's true. Sox wouldn't be facing a cold Cueto at over 100 pitches...
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
if only the pen hadn't given up a 7 spot...
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Abreu still has a pulse at least.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
inning mercifully over.
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
:lolhitting :lolhitting
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Finally a strike...
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Jennings melting down...
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
the .111 hitting Negron has walked 3 times today...
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
Alexei solo shot!!!!
-
5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader
**** me Flowers is awful.