Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. At worst Trayce is a solid 4th OF the rest of the year. Not that any of it matters.
  2. I am, but I haven't bothered with it. I'm more annoyed by it than anything. I gave them a piece of my mind when TLR was hired, and they stopped contacting me for a long while, but desperate times I guess.
  3. They are so desperate to sell tickets that they are calling and emailing me regularly basically begging me to come back. I have to imagine they are doing the same with other former season ticket holders. The crash & burn end of the rebuild is the breaking point for a lot of fans.
  4. I'll be curious to see those too. To this point he's made the routine plays, but I haven't seen him be really tested by anything either.
  5. I think every Sox fan would be very happy if he ended up as good as Kirk.
  6. I hope this is true. A powerless PR front is a fitting end to his shitty tenure.
  7. I just don’t give a f*** about what he has to say anymore. It’s all hollow bullshit.
  8. I knew it was coming, but it still hurts. Sad that his no hitter in an empty park was one of the few memorable feats during the failed rebuild. Best of luck in Anaheim Lucas!
  9. To be fair, the need a new everything, except CF.
  10. Run diff of only +6 but Top 10 in fewest runs allowed. Pitching has carried them.
  11. BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA
  12. It was 7-2 when the inning started…
  13. They’ve had men back there. Catching is another story.
  14. There’s been catching in this series?
  15. Can he take Kelly with him too?
  16. Oh we definitely were. Slow, bad routes, bad jumps, bad hands even…
  17. I don’t rightly know. I’m just in favor of whatever doesn’t help them.
  18. Make sure the Cubs can’t get Jack s%*# for him!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.