Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Sox Twins Gamethread
Yup, this is where I am too.
-
Sox Twins Gamethread
Your guess is a good as mine. It’s not like a bone bruise heals quickly, let alone in the foot. AV should absolutely be on the IL, but I don’t even know who they call up at this point. Vaughn is no gold glover at 1st, but do we not have anyone in the org better than a washed up catcher to play there every day?
-
Sox Twins Gamethread
Can’t wait to watch a broken down Yaz play 1B the rest of the way…
-
Sox Twins Gamethread
Like, ok, if we have to…
-
Official NBA 22-23
I hope so. Something has to give with this roster.
-
Official NBA 22-23
So this FO falls in love with their own guys just as much as the old regime. Awesome. ??
-
Kelly Reinstated, Shaw DFA
Just in time for the trade deadline.
-
2023 AL Central Predictions
I was down on them but I didn’t think it would be *this* level of bad. They were a worse team on paper and did little to improve the roster over the winter. Everyone being injured all of the time was easy to see, but TA cratering I did not predict. Nor did I think Pedro would be a completely incompetent amateur making the head-scratchingly asinine commonplace. I felt safe saying closer to 90 losses than 90 wins, but I didn’t think they would lose 90+, let alone close to 100.
-
GameThread: White Sox @ Twins
3 @ Minny, 2 vs Cubs, 4 vs Guards. If there were ever a time to show up, this week would be it. Except I think we've already seen plenty of who they really are.
-
GameThread: White Sox @ Twins
And we really have to hope the bolded comes true.
-
GameThread: White Sox @ Twins
Lest anyone has any delusions about this series, White Sox sit 9 games back of a team struggling to stay above .500. I would suggest they try not to get swept, but I don’t thing they have any semblance of pride left. Heads should roll. But sadly we know better.
-
2024 MLB Draft Order (Reverse Standings)
Oh they're gonna be bad, intentional or not.
-
Is Stone doing just home games now?
Stone is still good when he wants to be, but honestly I wouldn’t mind if he hung them up. Except we would get someone like Beckham or worse as a replacement.
-
7/18- White Sox at Mets, 6:10
Getting his s%*# together just in time for the deadline.
-
7/18- White Sox at Mets, 6:10
Look what team he is on. There’s your answer.
-
7/18- White Sox at Mets, 6:10
They aren’t rebuilding either.
-
Gavin Sheets has the most runners advancing on him
Of all of the things that could be said about Gavins Sheets, this is probably the least surprising. This is what happens when you play a bad hitting DH in RF.
-
White Sox Winner Again!
Meh. They’ll be back to sucking against the disappointing Mets. It’s just who they are. Just don’t give the dopes in charge any delusions between now and the deadline.
-
2024 Starting Rotation Discussion
If we thought 2023 was ugly, next year is going to be worse.
-
Merkin/Grifol..."By no means is this over"
It was over after they lost 10 in a row. It was over when they were obliterated on the home opener. s%*#, it was over when Hahn just ran it back with this dope selling us fresh BS. It’s over. Burn it to the fucking ground.
-
Sox v Braves @ 6:20 GAME THREAD
I think we are closer to knowing that he isn’t one.
-
2024 Schedule Release
- 2024 Schedule Release
That was probably more entertaining than the 2024 White Sox will be...- 2024 Schedule Release
- 2024 Schedule Release