GameThread: White Sox @ Twins

Kyyle23

Lest anyone has any delusions about this series, White Sox sit 9 games back of a team struggling to stay above .500.

I would suggest they try not to get swept, but I don’t thing they have any semblance of pride left. 

Heads should roll.  But sadly we know better.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Lest anyone has any delusions about this series, White Sox sit 9 games back of a team struggling to stay above .500.

I would suggest they try not to get swept, but I don’t thing they have any semblance of pride left. 

Losing 2/3 puts them at 10 GB with 6 games against Cubs (2) and Guardians (4) leading up to deadline.

8 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I do not find many delusions here.  I think we all know the stakes 

Might as well just sweep them and keep the false hopes alive for this front office.

I don't expect them to do the right thing no matter what happens and next season and beyond seems bleak anyways, so if they can somehow surge up to win this shitty division I guess its better than doing nothing and being in the same situation next season anyway.

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Might as well just sweep them and keep the false hopes alive for this front office.

I don't expect them to do the right thing no matter what happens and next season and beyond seems bleak anyways, so if they can somehow surge up to win this shitty division I guess its better than doing nothing and being in the same situation next season anyway.

They gotta trade at least the rentals and we don’t need the false hope to deter them from that.

6 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I haven’t seen much dogging from them lately, it’s just that they’re not that good. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, T R U said:

I think Lip mentioned that JR is not a happy camper, would there be a chance that he might see the errors of his ways and clean house and bring in some good baseball people and clean up this mess. JR also needs to open up the checkbook and sign some premier free agents.

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

I think Lip mentioned that JR is not a happy camper, would there be a chance that he might see the errors of his ways and clean house and bring in some good baseball people and clean up this mess. JR also needs to open up the checkbook and sign some premier free agents.

I don't know, and honestly don't care anymore. Ive accepted it and it is what it is with this team. Ill just watch and hope for the best.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

34 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I do not find many delusions here.  I think we all know the stakes 

Ideal season:

• All the trade pieces boost value, get sold off. Farm system strengthens.
  • Newly acquired pieces and young guys perform better cause better vibes. Team surges to checks notes  second place in this awful division
  • Win the draft lottery
  • Re-sign Gio in offseason cause new GM is cool and hip

What will happen:

• None of that, except the farm system getting marginally better
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hawk 1

50 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Like we have never seen mopey Sox teams before who act like they are sleep-walking to the bank.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

We can only hope right?

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Never say never.

Trust me, I will be the happiest Sox camper if Jerry wakes up and quits playing his routine stubborn dumb loyalty BS and fires Hahn and the rest of his loser front office. 

Yes, nothing is impossible...except

Pin on Funny, ha ha....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Quin said:

Ideal season:

• All the trade pieces boost value, get sold off. Farm system strengthens.
  • Newly acquired pieces and young guys perform better cause better vibes. Team surges to checks notes  second place in this awful division
  • Win the draft lottery
  • Re-sign Gio in offseason cause new GM is cool and hip

What will happen:

• None of that, except the farm system getting marginally better

And we really have to hope the bolded comes true.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Losing 2/3 puts them at 10 GB with 6 games against Cubs (2) and Guardians (4) leading up to deadline.

3 @ Minny, 2 vs Cubs, 4 vs Guards.  If there were ever a time to show up, this week would be it.  Except I think we've already seen plenty of who they really are.

They are 16 games under .500.  .500 the rest of the way gets them to 73-89.

The Miami series ended the season for diehards.....April for reality.  Go back to last playoff series and believing nothing needed to be done and that's when it all was over.

The kumbskulls running this organization are beyond stupid.  I just check in now as I'm still a fan and hope they win as it's my favorite hobby.

F' Rick Hahn 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

a three game sweep 🧹 starts with game one. Let’s strive mightily to win. Never give up

Is that what the captain of the Titanic said?

"Don't worry...it's just a SMALL iceberg!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2